AquaClear Quick Filter for Powerheads for Polishing Water, One Size
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works with most AquaClear Powerhead Pumps.
- Rapidly removes most particles and debris for cleaner water.
- Safe for freshwater and saltwater tanks.
- Using a Quick Filter in combination with a Powerhead provides added safe mechanical filtration for cleaner water and extra circulation to protect fish and invertebrates.
- Large enough to hold a greater supply of granular filler material for specialized jobs like removing liquid waste or polishing aquarium water.
Find refills here.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump, 1050-1150 GPH$62.95Chewy Price
- Simplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB$19.95Chewy Price
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerhead Fish Aquarium Pump, 266 GPH$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pond Boss Waterfall Pump, 2,300 GPH$147.69Chewy Price$174.00List Price
- Savio Water Master Clear Pond Pump, 2220 GPH$224.00Chewy Price$320.00List Price
- AquaClear Powerhead Water Pump, Size 30$29.68Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 950 GPH$19.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Mag-Float Glass Floating Magnetic Aquarium Cleaner, Large$42.50Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Coralife Super Luft Air SL-65 Aquarium Pump$60.06Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model 1200$23.52Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Tetra Water Garden Pond Pump Cylinder Pre-Filter, Large$11.99Chewy Price$19.39List Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
The AquaClear Quick Filter cannot be attached to the AquaClear Powerhead 50. It needs an engineering fix. HAGEN customer service can't help make it fit.
Still the same
These power heads never change, forward flow, reverse flow, adjustable flow fully adjustable swivel head . You can even add a filter designed for this powerhead.Everything a powerhead needs. This is the reason why It’s still the same.
Filter reduces flow speed on pump PS I dropped so my water wasn’t circulating as well anymore
Great product. Have used it exclusively on all my tanks for many years. I put a central cone of black foam wrapped with an 8 inch strip of filter floss in the cage and replace the floss as needed...usually 6 to 8 weeks. It is driven by the Aquaclear powerhead to which it fits perfectly. The system is quiet, enery efficient, safe without risk of overflow, and has a hole wherein an enclosed plastic tube can be attached for surface filtration.
Power head filter
Its been years since I had turtles and set it up the way I remembered it.
Works better than I expected very happy with it very easy to attach to powerhead
Lot of bubbles!
would have given five stars except that the only instructions for setup are a picture. it creates a lot of bubbles and supposedly picks up very small particles. using it to get rid of Ich parasites.
Works good! Saves your filter media, but needs cleaning often
Prefilter for EHEIM
Great product for EHEIM canister filter if you’re going to breed fish or keep small critters so they don’t get eaten up by your filter intake
Such a great deal!
I bought this and a couple of the replacement pads for it. My water is crystal clear and in perfect condition! I highly recommend these and Chewy.com for your pet needs!