Bird Houses by Mark Cedar Cottage Bird House, Green
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
About This Item
- Designed to attract and accommodate most common yard birds.
- Cozy cottage includes familiar features like faux shutters, a front door and 4-pane windows for a cute and comfy nesting spot.
- Ventilation and drainage openings help your feathered friend stay comfortable and dry.
- Made with western red cedar, a rot-resistant wood that provides a natural look without additional finishing.
- Bottom can be removed for convenient cleaning between nesting seasons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zingz & Thingz Bass Lake Lodge Bird House$20.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Exhart Butterfly Roof Peace Acorn Hanging Bird House$24.99Chewy Price
- Pop's Birding Company The Original Hummingbird Swing Charmed Bird Swing, Teal$11.19Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Patchwork Bird House$31.62Chewy Price$42.95List Price
- Frisco Rustic Dome Wild Bird House$9.99Chewy Price
- Pop's Birding Company The Original Bird Swing, Brown$12.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Raindrop Deco Birdhouse, Fresh Green$19.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Shack Deco Birdhouse, Fresh Green$19.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Plantable Maison Patio Birdhouse, Fresh Green$54.99Chewy Price
- Paradise Birdhouses Manor Bird House, Pink$496.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I love this bird house and it was perfect! Really well-made and fine details for the price. I would buy from this vendor again.
Birdhouses by Mark
This is my 2nd. order & I couldn’t be happier. Pleased to help a disabled veteran anytime! Well made and looks just like the picture.
Great Purchase. Highly Recommend
I purchased this bird house as a gift. It arrived promptly, even though I only ordered a few days before Christmas. It's very cute, but still designed with the needs of the birds that will be using it in mind. The quality is great. It's very sturdy and well made without being terribly heavy. I like the idea that it's made from reclaimed wood. Oh yes, and the recipient loved it! I'll be back in the spring to buy a couple more Bird Houses by Mark for my own yard. I highly recommend.
Another great Birdhouse by Mark
This is my second birdhouse by Mark. I love it and it’s quality. The birds do too because I had a “buyer” moving in the second day it was up!
Love this- enhances our yard!!!
I love the fact that this is made by a veteran. In addition to that it’s just beautifully made and looks wonderful and our yard
I would have given it a 5, except it had a small chunk of wood missing on one of the corners. I love the fact that it‘s made of cedar and will age beautifully. Didn’t want to bother sending back and waiting for another one.
Wonderful work Have several Quality and made great
Beautiful and well made
I was very pleased to see that the design of this bird house was well thought-out and includes plenty of ventilation under the roof eaves as well as a door to access the interior for cleaning purposes. It is very well constructed, but I did enlarge the entrance hole slightly to 1 1/2" (with a file) in the hopes of attracting eastern bluebirds. ln reality, it will probably appeal more to the carolina wrens or be useful for winter shelter in my windy mountain region. Meanwhile, it smells lovely and looks beautiful hanging near my front entrance!
Solid bird house
Very well made this birdhouse will last a long time. I bought 2 of them. Going to rub some linseed oil to preserve the wood.
Cedar birdhouse with red door
This birdhouse is beautiful, just like the picture. Great craftsmanship, very sturdy as well as pretty.