Buckeye Nutrition All-Natural Peppermint Horse Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially crafted for horses of all ages, these treats are a tasty way to reward your horse after a day of happy trails.
- Highly digestible with zero added sugar and free of additives, preservatives, and artificial flavorings.
- Made in the USA with natural peppermint oil for a tasty flavor with wholesome goodness at snack time.
- Resealable bag keeps treats fresh to ensure a long shelf life. Feed up to a half pound daily per horse.
- Family-owned company practices a “field to bucket” philosophy with 100% traceable ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stud Muffins Molasses Horse Treats, 60-oz tub$23.90Chewy Price$31.00List Price$22.70Autoship Price
- Stud Muffins Slims 50% Less Sugar Molasses Horse Treats, 15-oz bag$7.95Chewy Price$9.50List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Durvet Popper Mints Horse Treats, 5-lb bottle$10.28Chewy Price$10.40List Price
- Manna Pro FlaxSnax Flax Enriched Horse Treats, 3.2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Tasty Delites Apple & Oat Horse Treats, 3-lb jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Stud Muffins Peppermint Horse Treats, 20-oz tub$8.95Chewy Price$12.20List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Bite-Size Nuggets Peppermint Flavor Horse Treats, 4-lb bag$5.88Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.59Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition All-Natural Carrot Horse Treats, 4-lb bag$12.15Chewy Price$21.39List Price$11.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Steamed Rolled Oats, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls (25%), Cane Molasses...||Ground Wheat, Dried Apple Pomace, Kibbled Corn...||Corn, Wheat, Corn Germ Meal...||Wheat Bran, Oats, Molasses products, Barley, Corn and Flax Seed.|
|Food Flavor||Mint||Mint||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Molasses|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
Not just horses
I got these for my mini mare with Cushings, but my Shetland Pony gelding really goes crazy for them! My Nigerian Dwarf Goats love them too. One day I dropped one on the way out and one of my dogs gobbled it up. Now all three dogs are begging as soon as I open the bags and they smell peppermint!!! I contacted Buckeye Nutrition and was assured the treats are safe for the goats and dogs as well as the horses and they said they were fine as treats in moderation.
I love to give my horse a variety of treats. She knickers when I am giving her these. Let's face it -- I love spoiling my horse and she loves to be treated.
Great for training!
I don't think my little guy had tasted peppermint before because he had the funniest reaction the first time he tried these! They're small and great for training and a pocketful of these definitely helps build trust with a new horse.
Perfect for +R Training
I have a picky horse in positive reinforcement training for who regular treats are too calorie dense to give repeatedly for training, and feed/alfalfa pellets aren't interesting enough. These were a perfect combination of cost effective, small, flavorful, and low-mess for keeping in a pocket or treat pouch. I'm on my second bag after about 4 months
Great for minis!
My 2 mini horses go nuts for these! They are the perfect size for mini horses, and since minis can be sensitive to sugar, these fit their needs perfectly. Wasn't sure if they would like peppermint, since we usually get apple flavor, but they like these more than any treat they have had!
Horses love it
Finally found something small enough to use when training .
Donkeys love them
Bought for my mini donkeys and they love them. Not an every day snack for donkeys but a nice change
REAL PEPPERMINT SMELL
BEWARE THAT YOUR HORSES CAN FIND THIS BAG NO MATTER WHERE YOU HIDE IT THE ODOR OF PEPPERMINT IS THAT STRONG AND GOOD FOR THEM.
Horse doesn’t like them
Sorry to say, my horse won’t eat these. My goats won’t either. Contacted Chewy for a refund, haven’t seen it yet, normally they are very prompt.
My horses would eat the entire bag at once it I would let them. They love them