Diggin' Your Dog Firm Up! Pumpkin Super Dog & Cat Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited ingredient, antioxidant-rich blend of pumpkin and apple fiber support and maintain normal digestive and bowel function, also functions as an anti-diarrhea supplement
- Great for use when transitioning to new food, travel, camping, pet related events and as a daily digestive supplement to promote regularity.
- Provides pets with necessary vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin C and E, potassium, magnesium, fiber and alpha and beta carotenes
- Safe and effective for use with cats and dogs, can be fed wet or dry
- 100% grown, harvested, made and packaged in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNative Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 8-oz canister$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- dealNative Pet Vet-Formulated Probiotics & Prebiotic Dog Supplement, 8.2-oz canister$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealNaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nusentia Probiotic Miracle Premium Blend Dog & Cat Supplement, 131g jar$39.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Fresh Pumpkin + SuperBlend Flavored Puree Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- dealVetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$26.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Probiotics with Organic Prebiotics for Dogs & Cats, 72-g$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Gulf Menhaden Fish, Butyrin (Buffered Butryic Acid), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Organic Pumpkin||Pumpkin, Water for Processing.||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||Pumpkin||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Gluten Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
438 Customer Reviews
This stuff really works!
I tried another product, very similar, but it just didn't quite work. This stuff REALLY works! My vet recommended this product. I have an Irish Setter puppy boy (just under one year old) that has never had firm stools. He has of course had all the veterinary work ups and nothing wrong - just his system. We tried probiotics... gave this product a try and it worked! I give him 3 tbsp in the morning on his food and the 4th tbsp in the evening on his food. For the first time in his life he has normal stools. Great news is this is all natural.
My senior cat was vomiting every day for weeks. The vet could not figure out what was wrong. No medical reason. I switched his food and tried other home remedies for upset stomach. Nothing worked. He got constipated from vomiting so much. It was a bad experience. I gave this powder a try and I'm so glad I did. It literally worked in 2 days. He is eating well. All of his symptoms stopped. So now all my babies use this every day to keep them healthy. My dog and my other cat. Everyone loves it. Give this a try
cats love it and a life saver
I have one cat who is sensitive to chicken, and only eats soft food well (kibble upsets his stomach regardless of its composition). This food has been great. No complaints from anyone, and my sensitive eater is able to eat without issue and genuinely enjoys the food (will lick the can clean if I accidentally leave one out or the recycling container is ajar).
Tasty and Works!
We started giving our puppy some of this on top of her food to help her have a healthier stool. It has definitely helped and she loves it!
I've used Firm up for my cats and dog
I have been using this product for years - at least 11-12 years. I started using it for my cats (2) when one was having an issue with his anal glands. It was easy to add to their food and it helped a great deal with the one with issues - avoided his having to have surgery. My cats are now gone, but I have my dog, Bo, and I give it to him daily as a healthy fiber source and filler. It's easy to add to his food and he likes it.
Not for us
I’m sure the product is fine and does it’s intended job for many pups, but unfortunately there was no marked improvement with my dogs doody after several days of use. Will look for another product.
CoCo's Diggin It!
My owner let me do this review, as I'm the one who uses, prefers and really benefits from this product. Firm Up does exactly that, when it comes to delivering health "bodily functions (you know what I mean, right?) And ordering from Chewy is so easy, with fast delivery and the lowest prices to boot (my owner says that's a BIG plus). Thanks, CoCo.
Love firm up!
I’m new to the dog world and my friend recommended firm up as to an alternative to canned pumpkin. It lasts so much longer, better shelf life, you can add it dry or mix it with water. Works quick and my dog loves it!
This really helps the #2's
My vet noticed that my dogs #2 were a bit mushy despite fiber and probiotic already in her diet and likely due to her epilepsy medication. She consulted a nutritionist vet who recommended adding apple pectin to her meals as well. Apple pectin by itself is a mess to add to dog's food as you have to make it into a gel....and of course my dog figured out what kibble were touched by this gel. So, I looked for another apple pectin solution on chewy.com and found this product. OMG, it's so easy to use, includes BOTH apple pectin and dried pumpkin. It's a miracle product for my dog's #2's and abound with energy taking longer walks. If you need to help your dog's #2's firmness...look no further Firm Up! is your solution.
So Far So Good!
Purchased this based upon recommendation from a Groomer Group online for my Standard Poodle with an anal gland issue and so far it's working for 2 weeks. Her poops are much firmer thus helping to squeeze the glands to express better. She eats it no problem, I just sprinkle over her food and stir to mix up. Fingers crossed!!