Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 29-in tall cat tree helps satisfy your cat’s core needs at home—play and enrichment, scratching, privacy, comfort and elevated spots for napping and lounging.
- Modern design features sleek construction and stylish finishes so it looks great anywhere in your home, with optional nonskid pads to prevent sliding and help protect floors.
- All the kitty amenities are included—3 scratching posts, a private condo and a perch at the top.
- Scratching posts are fully wrapped in sisal rope, which cats prefer as a scratching surface to help keep their nails healthy.
- Includes washable, removable cushion with soft, eyelash faux fur fabric. Choose your favorite style in natural wood grain or grey wood grain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Lilo 48.2-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, White/Brown$129.99Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- DealFrisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$124.99Chewy Price
- DealTiger Tough Skyscraper Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$106.92Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- DealFrisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 42-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo, Grey$124.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 59-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$75.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealCat Craft Floor-to-Ceiling Carpet Cat Tree, Dark Chocolate$44.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealMidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo$55.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- DealEliteField 38-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Beige$65.89Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- DealFrisco 62-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$108.26Chewy Price
- DealTiger Tough Platform House Playground 59.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$84.24Chewy Price$105.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
Served my foster cats well
I have owned this for 2 years now and fostered multiple litters of kittens with this. It is purrfect for this use. The bottom cubby and top shelf can fit a whole litter (4-5) of kittens. They love to climb this. Also, it's super easy to clean. I am moving now and passing this one to someone else for more years of fostering with this wonderful cat tree.
Nice cat tree easy to clean
I like that there is no carpet and easy to clean. Family cat is older and had a hard time getting to top. Once there, he stays there for hours. Once colder weather comes, we think he'll use it more
Cats will love
This is a well-made, nice-looking, and easy-to-clean cat tree. It sits in front of a window, and my 4 cats love taking turns using it.
Middle "step" is useless
This is a fine cat tree for agile cats who can easily jump from the floor to the top. We have a heavy, clumsy 19-pound kitty who is wisely cautious about jumping. We were frustrated to find that the middle layer is useless because it doesn't extend far enough out from under the top perch for a cat to use as a step. Our big kitty couldn't get to the top without a chair or human assistance. Our other, very agile kitty awkwardly tried to use the middle layer once before learning that it was too narrow to be worth the trouble. I ended up buying hardware to extend the middle layer with a shelf and brackets so our big kitty could safely enjoy a comfy window view (see photo). If you have a big kitty and you're not in the mood for light handiwork, I suggest looking around for a better design.
Great cat tree.
Nice looking and clear. Won't attract too much fur.
My cats love this, especially, my huge Tuxedo cat! The top perch is big enough for him to lay out comfortably. He and other cats love the hiding place at the bottom. They play in and out of there from the shelf above. Also, the scratch pad and fuzzy mats are velcro and can be removed easily for cleaning.
nope, nope, no, maybe
my “kibble kitty” was the only on that’d touch this, and only because it was the only option. the other 2 not interested. outside kitty tolerates it, but leaves some.
Box too small for kitty
I have this tree in two other sizes. This box on this one only has one opening instead of two making it impossible for my chubby cat to navigate. I tried to send it back but I don't want to disassemble and try to fit back into the box.
My cats ignore it
My climber won't go to the top level, the hard corners prevent her. My jumper has no interest other than the outside scratching post. Neither likes the condo. A waste of money for us
Easy to assemble
Really easy to assemble, steady that does not wobble The wood color is great matches my decorations is the perfect height for him to see the birds and squirrels