Frisco Dog & Cat Reindeer Fair Isle Sweater, X-Large
About This Item
- Comfortable acrylic knit provides a cozy layer of warmth that’s perfect for chilly winter days through the holidays.
- Festive Fair Isle print is stylish to wear anywhere—a night out on the town or staying in and cuddling up.
- Quality knit features ribbing throughout for a dapper look, and is easy to put on with snug-fitting, slip-through design.
- Perfect for cats and dogs alike, and makes a great holiday gift or stocking stuffer for any pet parent.
- Features a built-in leash hole so you can easily attach a leash to a collar underneath the sweater, and is available in different sizes so you can find the right fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Los Angeles Lakers, Medium$19.95Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Frisco Püppy Dog & Cat Athletic Hoodie, Black, XX-Large$12.74Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Los Angeles Dodgers, Small$20.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Nautical Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, XX-Large$8.29Chewy Price$13.82List Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Red, X-Small$8.41Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Dallas Cowboys, Medium$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First Eat Sleep Treat Dog Tee, Yellow, Medium$7.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Alabama, Small$10.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, Black, XXX-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chillin' With My Peeps Dog & Cat T-shirt, XX-Large$10.77Chewy Price$11.97List Price
- Pets First Fur Baby Dog Tee, Small$12.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Golden State Warriors, X-Large$22.00Chewy Price$27.12List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
153 Customer Reviews
Bernie is a Bagel (beagle/Bassett mix). He’s a broad, stubby mix that’s hard to fit. Plus he’s a wimp about our cold Iowa winters. I got this sweater in a large and it does the trick. It’s easy to put on and take off. It’s cute. It keeps him warm and it’s very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
best sweaters ever & best customer service!
My sister and I were extremely pleased with the sweaters that we ordered for our three cats over the holidays. The quality is great, and the designs are adorable. The neck was a little low on this one, but I believe that's to account for the larger/longer necks on dogs. In addition, customer service was top notch - super quick, helpful, and friendly, when I had to correct an error I'd made in my payment information. Despite that, I was pleasantly surprised and impressed that the package came the day afterward. Thank you so much, Chewy!
I love the sweater but it took a long time to get to me! Also, although it is a large I wonder if it will fit him once he grows a bit. I bought it for the spring for my dobie puppy and it's February now... It's the arm holes and width of the chest I question... We'll see...
A Little Bigger Than I Expected But Fine!
I have a 8 month, bluetick beagle mix, who's weight fluctuates between 25-28 lbs. I got an extra large but definitely could've gotten the large, it's very long on her and the neck is lower than needed. But! She seems comfortable and it doesn't fall off so I'm satisfied. Since no one really posts the breed and weight of their dog alongside the size to help others, I thought I'd help. Fabric feels like a good quality and will hopefully hold up in the wash. If I could exchange it, I would've gotten a large, but it's not worth the effort and again, she seems comfortable. Maybe the large would irritate her so I'm okay with it overall
Maggie is pleased!
Maggie is very pleased & proud to wear her sweater. She now has quite a few sweaters that I have ordered from Chewy, and she proudly wears each one. She is a diva and needs variety in her fashion wear. I have never been disappointed with anything I have ordered from Chewy!
Beautiful color but poor material
Unfortunately I would not recommend this sweater to owners. The neck of the sweater very quickly stretched out and started falling off of my pups neck. She is a 1 year old dalmatian. I brought the sweater to my parents place to give to my 7 year old very large doberman. The sweater fit more snug but within 30 minutes the neck also slipped down past the chest. The color is beautiful and festive but the material is not durable.
Adorable on our Frenchie!
Our frenchie wears sweatshirts all the time and this was the perfect addition to his wardrobe. We bought for around the holidays but this fairisle pattern will be perfect for the winter months. The fit is great- we ordered him a medium and he weighs 35 lbs and it fit perfect. Great quality and perfect fit!
Live my sweater
I love the sweater for my doggy, it’s really cute. Only thing is I measured the dog like the instructions said, and the sweater stretches out slightly so it’s too big really. I would’ve liked to of gotten a smaller size. Just for those who plan to order it, I would suggest a size smaller than you think. Otherwise I love it!
cute and great fit
I bought two. Very pleased and glad I used the size chart. I would have thought my 2 doggies would have taken a size medium but I ordered a large size based on the size chart. They weigh 23 pounds each and a size large was perfect so these sweaters are long in size but made for dogs I think about up to 25 pounds. Love the quality and colors.
Neck stretched out after one use
I guess my bulldog just wasn’t meant to wear clothes lol. Every item I’ve tried just doesn’t fit him correctly. This sweater fit pretty good until he somehow stretched the neck out so badly it caused the back end of the sweater to drape over his butt. It was tight around his shoulders and loose around his lower abdomen. Nice product but I just think he’s a bad size for shirts