Frisco Natural Catnip
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural blend of high-quality, aromatic leaves and flower tops for kitties to enjoy.
- Grown for the optimal potency, rich color and tempting aroma to get your cat going.
- Entices your cat to let out their energy, relieve boredom and keep them playing for hours.
- Just give this catnip a pinch to release the aroma and spark a feline frenzy of fun.
- North American-grown with no chemicals, pesticides or artificials used in cultivation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- From The Field Stalkless Catnip, 10-oz bag$18.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- From The Field Ultimate Blend Catnip & Silver Vine Mix, 2-oz tub$6.41Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.09Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Bag, 1-oz$2.99Chewy Price$3.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- From The Field Leaf & Flower Catnip, 9-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Catnip, 0.5-oz pack, bundle of 2$5.94Chewy Price$5.64Autoship Price
- Meowijuana Thyme Out Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Fine Ground Catnip, 1-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- Catit Design Senses Grass Refill, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- From The Field Leaf & Flower Catnip & Toy, 2-oz tub$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Catit Cat Grass$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Meowijuana Honeysuckle Haze Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip Classic Organic Catnip, 0.8-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip Oil.||Catnip Oil & Distilled Water.||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Food Form||Flowers & Herbs||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Actually scared of the catnip
I read some bad reviews of this, but I tend to be an optimist. Epic fail this time. My cat goes NUTS for his toys that I marinate in the catnip jar. We just ran out of an old jar, so I got this and added some toys. When I threw the toy to him, he sniffed it, backed away, gave me a look, and wouldn’t bat the toy around at all. Just to be sure, I retrieved a different type of toy from the jar and tossed it to the same effect. Not sure how you can screw up catnip. Isn’t it a plant you harvest, dry, and crunch up? Whatever fresco did, they messed up the catnip. Buy if you want, but be forewarned.
Lots of stems, not much aromatic qualities
I liked the looks of this when I saw it online. I really didn’t it like this catnip when I received it, and I’ve never had much of a problem with any catnip before. This lacks the zing of the aroma, and it has a lot of stems. My cats don’t go crazy for it.
I was looking forward to providing a treat for my cats. This catnip has a strong, minty smell. There wasn’t much interest or excitement from the cats. And the worst thing about this product is that it is a large container of sticks! One of the cats started sneezing for a whole day and I was afraid one of the sticks had gone up her nose! Does not look safe for cats!
Catnip not that good
Cats did not seem to like it, I’ll stick with the regular stuff
This cat nip is very high quality. I've purchased other brands over the years and they were OK but as time went on, the potency faded. This one is true catnip with a very aromatic smell. My cats love it. Its a part of my autoship from now on.
No “zip” in this catnip!
Having four cats I always need some more catnip. Ordered this because of the size of the jar. Never seen such a blah from four silly cats
The Best Bang For Your Buck!
After scouring chewy for cat nap I decided on this one right here and I am happy to say that my cats absolutely love it! I love Frisco so I am not surprised! I was hunting for the best Quality cat nip for the cheapest price when I stumbled upon this. You get 2 1/2 ounces for close to nothing and it’s good catnip, it’s not all sticks and twigs & all my cats love it even the kittens!
It's OK if it's all you can get
Usually buy Cosmic, decided to try this one based on other reviews. I can only go by my cat's reactions, but they are not nearly as excited with this one. I put this one and the Cosmic beside each other. All of the cats went to the Cosmic and left this one sitting alone
Don't buy this brand of catnip
This catnip had no smell and my cats weren't even attracted to it. One of my cats that normally goes crazy for catnip completely ignored it. Would not recommend wasting money on this brand. Chewy has other brands that are much better.
DID NOT LIKE!
This catnip is filled with sharp little twigs that stuck in my fingers and had to be removed with tweezers. Would not want my cats swallowing these sharp pieces.