Frisco Wrap Cat Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help indoor cats explore the outdoors safely, get more exercise and enjoy a little freedom to explore.
- Made from soft, breathable poly/cotton material to maximize your cat’s comfort while you’re out and about together.
- Fully adjustable with hook and loop fasteners to make sure your cat gets the best fit possible with a D-ring on the back for leash attachment.
- Available in a small size to fit cats with a girth measurement of 9 to 14 inches or a medium size for a girth measurement of 11 to 16 inches.
- Easy to clean—just hand wash and line dry it to keep kitty’s harness clean and fresh for all your adventures together.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kitty Holster Cat Harness, Purple, Small/Medium$26.70Chewy Price
- Comfort Soft Mesh Cat Harness, Blue, 11 to 14-in chest$9.99Chewy Price
- dealPetSafe Come With Me Kitty Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash, Lilac/Deep Purple, Medium: 10.5 to 14-in chest$15.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Size Right Snag-Proof Adjustable Cat Harness, Black$10.99Chewy Price
- dealPetSafe Come With Me Kitty Glitter Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash, Blue, Large: 13 to 18-in chest$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Cat Harness & Leash, Green, 10.6 to 18.9-in chest$15.90Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Oribon Kimono Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Purrfect Picnic Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, One Size: 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 1/2-in wide$15.05Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Kiku Ribbon Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Baby Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Step In, Leash / Harness||Leash / Harness, Padded, Dual Clip||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Bell, Leash / Harness||Leash / Harness|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Buckle||Quick Release||Bolt Snap||Buckle|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||Back Clip||Front Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash Length||6 feet||4 feet||5.6 feet||4 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Wish there was a size large
My cat just barely fits into the medium, but he doesn't mind wearing it and doesn't mind the velcro sound when it rips apart. He is 13 lb. and strong but doesn't try to get out of it. It seems to hold him securely and it was nice that it came with a leash. I have tied a longer nylon cord to the handle so he can roam a little farther in the back yard without me having to hover over him. I was concerned that it might be too small since his chest measurement is 16" (the maximum) but it is fine--as long as he doesn't gain weight! I wish there had been one more size up.
Should have bought the next size up
I bought this harness for my 10 month old kitten. Based on the size chart I chose the smaller size, and while it fits him well in the neck, the girth is just barely big enough and I'm back looking for a bigger harness because he'll be too far for this one soon. He does seem quite comfortable in it, however, and he hasn't escaped it despite many outdoor excursions and car rides.
Better than the others
Phoenix has escaped from this harness but only because I wasn’t paying attention, other harnesses were easy for him to escape, plus he fought much more when I put those on him. He prefers to be cool so I don’t know how it’ll be this summer, but so far, he’s okay with it.
Walks with mom.
My mom bought this for me, and we really like it. Very well made and not too heavy. My only problem is, it’s way too small for me. I guess I’m not as “in shape” as I thought!
Nice Harness & Leash Set
This harness is high quality and easy to put on my cat. Squeaks is 9.5 pounds and the medium fits her well. Both Velcro straps close easily around her with a two finger space. I am happy with this purchase although Squeaks does not like it! It will take some time to get her used to it. I wanted to be able to take her outside safely.
It’s so easy
My cat actually gets sick in a carrier so putting him in one to go get groomed was not worth it as he would get sick on the way home and ruin his grooming. This harness is very easy to put on and my cat doesn’t mind having it on.
Quick, Easy, Secure!
I like this so much that when my kitten outgrew the first one, I ordered the next size up. It is so fast and easy to put on! I wish the strap under the neck was a little narrower, but really not a big deal.
Harness easy and soft
I measured my cat but inspite of that I think he could have used a larger size. It is easy to put on and seems strong enough to hold him secure on a 2 day trip. He acts like he is paralyzed. Can't walk and drops over. Pretty funny.
(Hopalong) Cassidy’s Harness!
I was adopted by a 3-legged kitten during a flash flood. I didn’t want her permanently indoors or running around loose outdoors & I started looking for a harness so I could take her for safe walks. All the harnesses I saw seemed to require the animal have four legs. Having a missing front leg (She has the first & second joint, so she has a shoulder & elbow on the injured side) I knew the Frisco Wrap Cat Harness would work because it didn’t go between her front legs but from the neck band to a tummy band by running down her back instead. I was right. She can’t wiggle out of this one. It slides a little to the missing leg side but it pretty much stays put. I’m very happy with this Frisco Wrap Cat Harness purchase. It saved me from having to design and make a contraption myself!
my cat is 5.9 pounds...10 inches around I need an X small, which no one makes. I kept this because it is really soft and comfy for my cat, but I have to be careful she dosen't squeeze out of it because the small size is too big