FurHaven Cat & Dog Bed Frame
About This Item
- Elevated bed frame with stylish wood-look veneer finishes.
- Features a contemporary design with a bamboo slat support base and metal legs for stability.
- Fits all standard FurHaven orthopedic mattresses and sofa-style beds.
- Easy to assemble with pre-drilled holes so your furry friend can enjoy it sooner.
- Comes in different colors to match your home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$39.99Chewy Price
- Moots Furry Sofa Lounge Orthopedic Elevated Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Chocolate, Medium$133.29Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Iconic Pet Maharaja Rattan Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Caramel & Mocha$149.46Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Chaz Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover$242.41Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- KOPEKS Orthopedic Elevated Bolster Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$149.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Rockwell Sofa Dog Bed w/Revmovable Cover, Large, Pewter$219.99Chewy Price$319.99List Price
- Keet Fluffly Deluxe Sofa Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Chocolate, Large$100.00Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Panache Sofa Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Grey, Large$189.99Chewy Price$289.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Water-resistant||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Outdoor||Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bed Type||Sofa, Elevated||Elevated, Sofa||Sofa||Elevated||Sofa, Elevated|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Best dog bed/ottoman
This is the best piece of furniture! Our dog loves it and we have a foot rest. It is perfect!! Our dog is twelve years old and we are trying to protect her from jumping too much. This is perfect height for her to step up on.
Looked good on the web page then it arrived. Obviously, this was returned at LEAST once before. It was not packaged properly and there was no hardware. If it is a returned item and repackaged the price should be adjusted. Definitely disappointed, now I have to go through the process of returning it. Great quality control Chewy, my loyalty only goes so far.
So Pretty and Modern!
We had a blue canvas-type dog cot with pvc legs for our dog’s place. Note, when we say place, he has to go here and can’t leave until we say the word free. It’s good for when we’re eating, when the doorbell rings, etc. Anyway, the blue, pvc legged cot looked awful in our home. Needless to say, I love our upgrade. It’s worth the price when it keeps your home looking pretty and in order.
love this bed!
Bought the large size, it was easy to put together and looks great!
wooden dog bed
I love the wooden Fram , but I don’t like the slats on it . My dog paw went through the slats so we put a solid piece of wood in it for now. Till we make one that would be perming.
He loved it
My best friend bonbon loved it. He was very comfortable and has never ever liked any bed but this one he does love and does not share jaja
Just the Best
Well...what can I say,have one already jumped on another when back in stock. My Bassett loves them, and looks great.
My cat loves his new bed
Beautiful cat bed, It is well built and my cat finds that it is very comfortable
Sturdy & Comfortable!
Unfortunately the MDF bamboo was slightly damaged when I received it. It was missing a few holes for the attaching the slats. Overall it is incredible, my dogs LOVE it! They are both 50lbs and sleep in it together. My boyfriend has also laid in there with one of them. It wasn’t until right before this review that I noticed the 80ln capacity. WHOOPS! Kinda pricey but I would recommend it. Hope the walnut comes back in stock soon (:
It was easy to assemble, I added extra screws to each of the bed slats because my dog (German Shepard) likes to jump onto her bed and I didn’t want to hear the slat noises where they weren’t screwed down. That’s the only thing I would change, overall still a great bed!