Go Pet Club 106-in Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Floor-to-Ceiling, Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock||Floor-to-Ceiling, Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock||—||Floor-to-Ceiling, Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||3 condos||—||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing|
About This Item
- Cat trees are a vertical territory that allows cats to enjoy their own space and allows them to have their own home inside of yours
- A multi-perched tree allows more than one cat to share a close space while maintaining dominance and order
- Cat trees promote exercise, giving your kitty a good place to climb up and down, run around and just be as active as they want
- The top pole on this tree is adjustable and can be attached to the ceiling for added structure and balance, and the posts are covered in natural sisal rope which your cat will love to claw
- This tree sports 2 ladders, 2 ropes, 15 posts, and 25 separate levels for your kitty to play on, climb, and make their own
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 20-in 3-Step Real Carpet Wooden Cat Steps, Beige$51.75Chewy Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Playhouse 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo$119.97Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 69-in$179.64Chewy Price$229.00List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$299.00Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$55.73Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Bubble Pod Cat Window Perch, Tan$53.96Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Frisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$124.99Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 3-tier, Natural$152.00Chewy Price$167.00List Price
- Frisco 36-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$89.99Chewy Price
- MidWest 3-Story Feline Nuvo Stella Cat Condo, Silver$94.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- Frisco Sisal Cat Scratching Board & Post with Toy, Gray$14.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
Bought in 2018 now 2022
When I bought this I had 1 cat, she LOVED it. Now I have 3 cats. They all love this cat condo. I would recommend this. It’s held up for a very long time now. The amount of joy it brings them is crazy.
This thing is huge!
We got this for our 3 cats. It is wonderful. Very tall. Has all sorts of things for the cats to do.
The dimensions are wrong. This post will NOT GO shorter than 8’1 (97”) fully assembled. Nice post, but pay attention to your height
Have fun assembling!
I bought this item, cats love the little two rounds socks things on the sides to sleep in. A LOT of vacuuming to keep it clean and it was a little bit of work to assemble, even with the two poles snugged up to the ceiling it was a little wobbly, so what I did was take two worm drive clamps (automotive hose clamps) and cut off the screw part and just used the metal strips cause they're soft enough to bend to whatever angle you need and screwed one end to the condo and the other to the wall. Used two straps like this, and it's so stable now.... I have a hard time of keeping my girlfriend from trying to pole dance off of it! ROFL
Our kitten loves this tree!! She goes crazy on it! With that being said, unless you are able to use the extenders at the top to help tighten it against the ceiling, you will have to re-enforce it. Our ceilings are 9' and the extenders do not reach. Our little kitten is only 3 pounds and when she goes full force at this tree I can see it is not steady and once she weighs more would fall over when she is playing. I will have to attach it to my wall or ceiling in some manner
I’ve got a 6 month old kitten and I wanted to get him something tall with baskets and he absolutely loves this thing, I’ve had it for about 2 weeks now and he’s been all over it. He doesn’t super love the condo boxes because he’s a long boy and it’s a little tight but everything else is his absolute dream, I highly recommend. The ropes are a great boredom buster and he loves sleeping in the baskets it’s a great all in one cat tree.
Good fun, wobbles a bit
My kitties really love this, I just got it two weeks or so ago and they love climbing all over it but it doesn't reach my roof so it does wobble a bit and i'm afraid it might tip over!! Other than that my kitties love this thing. :))
I have 2 cats and they don't like to share so this was the best choice for them. I was worried they wouldn't use it as this has happened before but they love the tree!! Between the condos and the baskets it's a major hit with my babies.
Great Cat Tree!
After searching and researching all the cat trees, we finally stopped on this one. It had 3 of our “must have” components - a house, a tunnel and a round hammock - all on the top. Was shipped in 2 days, took about an hour for 2 people to put together, and my little 4 months old kitty loved it from the first minute! She loves being very high up and this was perfect! The only challenging part was to set up the top 2 columns to support against the ceiling, but we got it done in about 20 minutes. Best cat tree, especially for the price!
WOW Great Product.
Roscue the ginger cat love his new tree house. He use itas a scracting post, and sleeps on the different levels. He also watches the different birds, deer, and an other animals that walk by our window.