Mammoth X-Mat Original Pet Training Mat,18-in
About This Item
- Features passive discomfort zones with pressure points to condition your pet to respect owner boundaries
- Even after the mat is removed, pets will associate the chosen zone with discomfort and stay away
- Recommended by professional dog trainers!
- Place the X-Mat on and around: Sofas, Chairs, Beds, Plants, Countertops, Doorways, Car Seats, and more!
- Flexible design allows it to be placed anywhere
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$57.17Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealSportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Camo, 3/4-in$15.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$56.87Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealSportDOG SAC00-12544 SR-300 Replacement Receiver Battery Kit$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- PetSafe Boundary Flags, 50 count$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealSportDOG SDT00-11907 SD-400 & SD-800 Series Receiver Battery Kit$28.95Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-35-11 Lithium Coin Cell Replacement Batteries, 2 count$4.01Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealSportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Red, 1-in$14.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe 6-Volt RFA-18 Alkaline Replacement Battery, 4 count$15.16Chewy Price$15.96List Price
- PetSafe RFA-67 6 Volt Replacement Batteries, 2 pack$7.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Regular Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$7.89Chewy Price$7.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Closure Type||—||—||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Mat does not work
could not use it. Cat peed on the bed next to it. So I will found other ways of getting my cat to only pee in the box. Now a plastic sheet is on the bed
I put my hand against this getting it out of the Chewy box that just came. That hurt! No way I'm putting this out where my pets can walk on it.
Works Like A Charm
Max dog sees that on the seat and won't even get on it. I didn't see his first try but he learned quickly.
I think I tried to implement these too late, or my dogs don’t have any feeling in their paws! They work, but at the same time if my dogs want to see who’s at the door, they will stand right on it without a care.
Cat loves it. Dogs hate it!
Works well to keep our dogs off our recliner. However, our cat seems to love it - she walks on it and sleeps on it. It’s her own personal massager it seems.
X Mat - too cruel
I was much pointier than expected. I wanted it for the floor for the front door however my dog would puncture her foot if she stepped on it.
Too sharp to the touch
I think these are a little too sharp. The tips need to be dulled/filed off a little. If my cat lands on this, I believe they would cut/puncture their pads.
Pet training mats work perfectly
Our 100 pound fur baby had decided our couch was better for sleeping than the two beds we furnished. He knew he wasn't supposed to get up there. Bought these pads, one for each cushion. He hasn't tried to move them at all! Yay! That is one for the humans!
Works great for dogs
Simple and effective at keeping my dog off the couch. Probably wouldn’t work on a cat.
Works for dogs....
These are great to keep the dogs off of the couch or bed, will need several for the whole bed. Cats not so much. They have learned to walk in the slotted open areas. They will also sleep on them not being affected by the very pointy spikes.