OneTigris Cotton Canvas Dog Backpack, Brown
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sleek, stylish saddlebags are made from heavy-duty cotton canvas that’s lightweight and durable with a vintage look.
- Allows your adventurous pup to carry all her own food, water and supplies on your next outing.
- Large zippered pouches feature inner zippered pockets for personal valuables and other small items.
- Fully adjustable neck strap and dual chest and belly straps with quick-release buckles provide a snug, secure and comfortable fit.
- Metal D-ring leash attachment and lift handle provide extra security; ideally suited for an all-day hike or just a stroll in the park.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rugged Dog Life Jacket, X-Small$22.82Chewy Price
- Kurgo Baxter Dog Backpack, Baxter, Coastal Blue$49.77Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Frisco Ripstop Dog Life Jacket, Pink, Small$12.59Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kurgo RSG Dog Pack Pannier, Black$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- EzyDog High Performance Summit Dog Backpack, Small$79.00Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Adventure Dog Backpack, Graphite, X-Large$38.61Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Anchorage Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Blue, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Reflective Dog Safety Vest, Medium, Yellow$12.08Chewy Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, X-Small$11.00Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Yellow Torrential Tracker Dog Raincoat, 16$35.90Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- OneTigris Mammoth Dog Pack, Coyote Brown, Small$37.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Frisco Love Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Olive, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Canvas, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||—||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||—|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Perfect fit for 100# dog
I have a very high energy husky shepherd mix that goes on 4 mile walks twice a day, has lots of room to run and play and still has energy. I purchased this backpack to give him a little more weight to tire him out and also to be able to carry his own bags and poop. It works perfectly for 100# dog. Very easy to balance. Fits over a harness well. The front strap that goes around the neck probably needs to be longer if you have a dog with a thick neck and hair. It barely makes it around mine. The other 2 straps seem to be plenty long enough to adjust for even a larger dog. I would think this pack would be too large for any dog under 50#. My dog doesn't seem to mind wearing it and seems comfortable in it.
Dog back pack
I was surprised over how nice this is I expected a cheap back pack but was totally wrong! Very heavy duty and nicer than expected! Fits her perfectly and adjustable. Thank you !
my dog took to this right away, and it seems to be great quality!
Great product. I just don't use it.
I orginally bought this because of Cesar Milan's book which said to put weight on the dog while you walk him. I put a can of beans on each side for my 46 pound mutt. It was so hot in the summer, I couldn't bear to see him carrying it for 20 minutes with the hot weather. Then one day, he went back to refusing to go for a long walk. He only walks for a block now. Maybe someday in the future he will go for long walks again, and I will try the backpack again. One thing I don't like about it is it is not machine washable. I also don't remember that the instructions allowed hand washing it. ?!
So happy I bought this.
It fits my 78 lb dog great. It's comfortable for him and stays balanced most of the time. Pockets are large enough to hold several water bottles on each side. It also looks so stylish on him.
quality and style
great quality and my dog looks so cool in this. we keep water and collapsible bowl in it for hikes.
High quality & great looking pack
I have a stocky 60lb American Pit Bull Terrier with sensitive skin and this pack fits him fantastically! It doesn’t rub him raw or get in the way of him sitting, jumping, or running. It’s thoughtfully designed and a great size to fit his toys, collapsible bowl, and other adventure necessities. One minor drawback is that the back strap that goes around the waist can’t be tightened so that it fits closer to the body if you have a smaller/small waisted pup. But the bag is already pretty well balanced and fitted elsewhere so for us it doesn’t matter.
The Best backpack!
This backpack for my pitbull is very very well made.
1 year review: Good all around, with a few catches
Overall: If you're taking your pup hiking this is ok. The velcro won't last too long before losing it's stick, so don't count on the outside pockets. For more strenuous activities than hiking, this pack won't really cut it. I got this pack for my adventure buddy 50% so she could pack in her own food and water, 50% so she could pack out her own poop. The side pockets fit her water bottles, (28? oz gatorade bottles) food and bowl. They're pretty maxed out there, but it's all I needed to put in them. The side pockets are for her poop bags, and they work ok. The velcro doesn't last a year, so I'm back to packing her bags out for her. You definitely have to keep the pockets balanced, so I'll usually pour a little from each water bottle bottle into her bowl when we stop for a drink. I love to trail run and do some low angle spring ski touring with her, and I was hoping this pack would be good for those, too. It's been alright for the ski touring, but it's too hot for her to run in in the summer. (she's a GSD, Husky, and Chow mix, that I know of) This was a nice proof of concept, but I think I'm going to go with a pack that breathes better and has removable side pouches. We used a different harness when ran an 1/2 marathon with a few river and alpine lake stops for her to swim and cool off, and I definitely don't think she could have done it in this pack. To fit this right I had to synch the straps down pretty snug which left a lot of tail dangling down. Aside from it just getting dirty it's not much of a problem. If I had a decent sewing machine and any handiness with it, I would cut them shorter and resew the ends so they don't drag on the ground.
Best thing yet!
I would put this under the name saddle bags. I love this thing! He carries his own poo bags and poo! I also put a couple pounds of weight in the bags cause he needs to lose a couple pounds :)