Pawscout Version 2.5 Smarter Bluetooth Enabled Dog & Cat Tag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Use the Pawscout app to help lost pets find their way home, connect to local pet parents, track walks, set outdoor virtual pet leashes/boundaries, discover pet-friendly businesses with the neighborhood map, use the social feed to follow your favorite furry friends or reach out to the community with all your pet parenting questions.
- You can build a local network of family members, neighbors, caretakers, and friends to ensure your pet stays safe. You can also share photos, arrange walks and playdates and notify neighbors about pet hazards or pet-friendly places, all without having to pay monthly fees or an activation fee!
- You can create a digital profile for your buddy and include photos, contact info and her medical information.
- Since most pets don’t go far, the Pawscout app makes it easy to rally your community to help you when you find a pet or lose a pet. Once you mark your pet lost in the app, the tag will send alerts to all nearby Pawscout users within 5 miles.
- Pawscout does not provide the exact location of your pet, but it does have a Bluetooth range of 300 feet in all directions to let you know when your pet is outside the “cone of safety”. You can receive alerts if a pet moves into range or out of range. Location services and Bluetooth must be enabled on your smartphone for Pawscout to work.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cube Shadow Bluetooth Tracker$31.67Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Cube Real Time GPS Dog & Cat Tracker$29.95Chewy Price
- Jiobit GPS Dog & Cat Location Monitor, Gen 2$129.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Petfon Smart Pet GPS Tracker II, Blue$236.71Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- SportDOG TEK Series 1.5 GPS Dog Tracking System$429.95Chewy Price$439.95List Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER TRX GPS Tracking Collar, Black$379.99Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Black$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
- PetSafe RFA-67 6 Volt Replacement Batteries, 4 count$15.90Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW Puresight Wi-Fi Security Cat & Dog Pet Camera, White$39.99Chewy Price
- Wyze Cam v3 Pet Camera$35.98Chewy Price
- Petcube Cam HD Monitoring With Vet Chat Pet Camera$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
best I’ve found so far…
We had Pawscout for 2wks. They’re big tags for our 13lb cats but they’re light enough that our kitties weren’t bothered too much. I purchased new cat collars that had stronger heavier duty quick release mechanisms to reduce the chances that they’d loose their tags. Unfortunately they still lost these after just 2wks. I assumed I’d be able to find them by using the app but now the app says an update is needed (on both). Crappy timing. I can’t find them anywhere. Luckily my cats are home however. Pawscout was good while it lasted. Although I couldn’t track my cats or see if they were nearby if I was inside and they were outdoors, when I stepped outside I could atleast be reassured that they were within 300ft if Pawscout picked up a signal. It would be so helpful if my app could point me in the right direction and if it could blink and make a sound to let me know I’m close and can relocate the tag or my cats!
We order this product and absolutely love it! Tracks our walks, the app is easy to use. Comes with different attachments and couple of colors. its easy to put on any leash or even harness. I highly recommend it. This tag is so helpful if your pet runs away or gets stolen. Provides you with a security and peace of mind. Its easy to set up, no monthly fees!!!! Its an amazing product. I love how it works how easy is the set up and the app. We love using it , especially when traveling and camping. We love this tag!!!! We absolutely love it
Not fot outdoor cats
I bought this for my cat incase he doesnt come back inside at night i can just go out and get him but the tracker doesnt actually show you where they are it’s nowhere mear acurate. And itll tell you itll show you their location if you buy the subscription but it does nothing it doesnt give you any extra information
Hardly seems to work
Iv tryed new batteries and it keeps saying it goes offline or cant find my pet its no use of keeping track of my cat if it doesn't work
My husband hung it on our dog's collar and within 5 minutes, our dog had bit into it. Instantly broke.
Bluetooth dog tag
I am pleasantly surprised at how simple this was to set up and attach to my dogs collars. Works well.
Actually very useful and easy to use!
I see a lot of people expect it to be a GPS, but I used three different GPS trackers and they all went completely wrong. This is more social orientated, less 'selfish' and fairly reliable. The App is a truly social media for Pets, but also have interesting features related to dog tracking and lost pets. Unfortunately I had to create lost Pet Flyer (my naughty girl run out) and some user noticed her and reached me through the app. Amazing. Really recommended for a budget option as a non gps device.
Love this product + App
Recently got a pawscout tag for my kitty and I love it! It eases my mind if my kitty goes outside, I know shes safe and where she is at. Also LOVE that I can add my significant other as a parent on the app so that we both can keep track of her. I can also help other pet owners in my area find their missing pets or interact with other pet owners.
Great so far
I’ve only used the tags a few times so far but I already love them! They are easy to set up and they track on a map if you take a walk with them
She's out of range. She's back in range. CONSTANTLY
My dog and I can be sitting on the couch together. Neither of us or my phone has moved for an hour and I can get 10-20 notifications that she is out of range, then back in range, then out of range, and back and out and back. It is maddening. I am hoping I can return this thing.