UltraCruz Selenium Livestock Pellet SupplementBy UltraCruz
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps promote optimal growth in your livestock.
- Crafted in a convenient pellet form that tastes great.
- Designed to help promote optimal muscle development and reproductive health.
- Formulated using high-quality, premium organically chelated selenium, a trace mineral.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|FarmAnimalType||Cattle, Goat, Llama & Alpaca||Goat||Goat|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Reproduction & Nursing, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support|
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per recommended daily amount (2 scoops; 56 g): Selenium 42 ppm min., Inactive Ingredients: Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flax Seed...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flax Seed , Soybean oil...||Active Ingredients: Per recommended dosage (Kids: 1 bolus; 2 g) (Adult: 1 bolus; 4 g): Copper:Adults: 3.4 g...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
My alpaca live with my sheep. Can sheep eat this or is it hazardous to them?
Answer by • Nov 24, 2020
This product is not labeled for use in sheep. We would recommend consulting with a veterinarian regarding off label use of this supplement.
How much selenium is in it? How does it compare to the equine Selenium Yeast product?
Answer by • Dec 07, 2020
This supplement has a minimum of 42 ppm (parts per million) selenium per recommended daily feeding amount of 2 scoops. This supplement promotes optimal muscle development and reproductive health, while the Selenium Yeast supplement is designed to provide nerve, muscle and joint support.
Be the first to recommend this product.