Vetameg (flunixin meglumine) Paste for Horses, 30-g syringe
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
VetaMeg is a non- steroidal, non-narcotic paste that helps to relieve inflammation and discomfort in horse from musculoskeletal disorders. Supplied in a syringe and apple-flavored, this paste is easy to administer and easily tolerated.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bute Phenylbutazone Powder for Horses, 2.2 lbs$41.28Chewy Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Equi-bute Paste for Horses Apple Flavor, 20 gm/60 mL$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Vetameg (flunixin meglumine) Injectable for Horses & Livestock, 50 mg/mL,100-mL vial$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Prascend (Pergolide) Tablets for Horses, 1 mg, 10 tablets$29.90Chewy Price
- Thyro-L Powder for Horses, 1-lb$23.87Chewy Price$22.68Autoship Price
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Phenylbutazone Compounded Apple Flavored Powder for Horses, 1GM/TSP, 30 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Banamine for horses
My vet recommended including this into colic treatment plan. Easy to give. Seemed to help with pain. Cheaper through Chewy than going through vet. Need a prescription.