Unleash the power of plants to keep your furry pal free of fleas, flea eggs, ticks, and even mosquitoes with the Vet's Best Cat Flea & Tick Gentle-Mist Spray. This chemical-free spray uses peppermint oil and eugenol from clove to kill ticks and fleas on contact―it even works on flea eggs to prevent infestations before they start. It’s 100% plant-based, so it’s gentle enough to be sprayed directly on cats 12 weeks or older and has a fresh, natural scent with no artificial fragrances. Thanks to its unique applicator that sprays a continuous, 360-degree mist, you can get more even coverage for your feline friend, especially if he’s not fond of sprays. Simply spray on the mist, massage into his skin and coat, and let the plant-based pest-eliminating action work on its own, without any mess. Plus, thanks to its non-staining formula, you can spray it anywhere your kitty likes to cuddle, including bedding, furniture, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, and rugs. Because it’s pesticide-free, it’s also safe to use around plants, which makes it ideal for outdoor-loving kitties.
- Chemical-free mist spray kills ticks, fleas, and flea eggs on contact and repels mosquitoes, with peppermint oil and eugenol from clove.
- Unique mist spray applicator allows for gentle, 360-degree coverage without abrupt sprays, making it ideal for dodgy kitties.
- 100% plant-based formula is gentle enough to spray directly on cats 12 weeks or older as needed, or year round to prevent infestations.
- Non-staining formula can be sprayed directly on bedding, furniture, pillows, collars, blankets, upholstery, carpets, and rugs.
- Veterinarian recommended and proudly made in the USA with no chemicals, pesticides, toxins, pyrethrins or cedar oil; sprays using only compressed air.
Keep out of the reach of children. Sensitivity may occur after use of any product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of sensitivity continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Not recommended of pregnant or lactating animals. For external use only.
See all items by Vet's Best