Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Hip and joint health supplements for your dog.
- Paw-fect for active, senior or large breed dogs.
- Formulated with a key blend of natural ingredients.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Designed to help maintain normal healthy cartilage, connective tissue and joint mobility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ElderDog Mobility + Long-Term Health Support Senior Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Phycox Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16.9-oz tub$55.06Chewy Price$59.00List Price$52.31Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioJOINT Advanced Joint Mobility Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz jar$20.74Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.70Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Rejenease Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.47Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.50Autoship Price
- NaturVet S.O.D. Boswelia Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 500 count$38.99Chewy Price$75.05List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- HAPPYBOND Happy Start Hip & Joint Support Puppy & Dog Supplement, 14-oz jar$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Nubbies Tartar Control Original Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 139 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Shih Tzu Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Puppy Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins RxCurcuWIN Chewable Tablet Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$32.85Chewy Price$39.00List Price$31.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methysulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane, Yucca Schidigera...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (From Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (From Porcine) Chicken Flavor (Artificial), Corn Starch...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Methylsulfonylmethane (Msm)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||Liver, Meat||—||—||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Not a favorite
All three of our dogs turned up their collective noses to this product. Only one was brave enough to actually taste it and promptly spit it out. The other two took a sniff and turned their heads. To get any of it into them I had to break the tablets up and mix it with soft food, then mix it into their kibble. The tablets are NOT soft and chewy. Quite the opposite. I won't be buying this again. Now I need to find someone to take the remaining two bottles off my hands.
Big improvement in my Neemo
My 8 yr old Husky/Shepard started getting easily injured in his left hip and this was recommended to me by a friend. There's been a HUGE improvement and he actually likes the taste. I give him only one tablet once a day and it's working for him.
they work great
They work great. I break them up in my dogs raw food three days a week. No problems.
pain in joints
Within 4 days of use, twice a day our dog was acting years younger!
Not a favorite of my dog.
The tablets have a strong smell of rosemary and for that or some other reason unfortunately our dog do not particularly likes them. He is a large German Shepherd dog and has a very good appetite and not very picky eater though.
Hip & Joints
The best way I've been able to give my dogs chews like this is dip it in grease they loved that, I've noticed this stuff has been helping my dog and I've been giving it to him for a couple weeks now.
Hip and joint
My dogs(2) will not touch this stuff. I thought it was pills as shown in picture which I could pop down their throat. It was Wafer shape...way too big. They won’t eat it even when I try to hide it in something else
Not a hit at our house
Unfortunately, our dogs didn’t care at all for the taste of these tablets. Why can’t they make them in chicken or beef flavors like dog biscuits?
Great service and prices!
Both of my dogs a English and French bulldog liked the taste of these. I appreciate the prompt delivery. Chewy is the only place I can get everything I need for my babies.
Good product, damaged in shipping
The product works well for my 12 year old dog, we have been using it for a Couple weeks so far. The only issue I have is that the actual tablets themselves in the bottle were broken and crumbly. There are some that are whole so, I started with that and then will just sprinkle or put the rest in his food. I think the manufacturer needs to put more cotton in the bottle to stop movement and breakage.