Walk 'n Train Polyester Dog Headcollar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique design fits like a collar, but works like a no-pull head halter by guiding the head–and where the head goes, the body follows.
- When your dog pulls, she receives gentle pressure on her snout to correct the unwanted behavior; she then receives an immediate reward as the collar releases its pressure once she stops pulling.
- Made of quick-drying polyester webbing with a heavy-duty quick-release snap so it’s easy to put on and take off.
- Included safety loop attaches to her regular collar so you still maintain control if she slips out of the head halter.
- Nose band is padded for extra comfort and the side straps allow her to still pant and drink water while wearing the halter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Purple Bling, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Basket Dog Muzzle for Pitbull, Black$29.34Chewy Price$34.47List Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Chic Padded Dog Headcollar & Leash, Poppies, Small: 7 to 15-in neck$23.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Sherpa Harness & Built-In Dog Leash, Large$14.00Chewy Price$39.08List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Red, X-Small$13.34Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Orange, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.85Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Small: 17 to 20-in chest$22.49Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Sporn Head Control Dog Halter, Black, Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training||Training||Training||—||—|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Fit well, cheek supports set further back seemed better for comfort. Being used with nose loop fully opened so hope further growth does not interfere with comfort. Would look for next size. And surprise, the less in cost!
walk and train
this one is too big, but I found one at pet supply that fits perfect, and it for sure lets me walk her now, with out the pulling.
I bought these for my Boston Terrier because he was having frequent loose stool. These have helped tremendously with that. He’s also less gassy which is a plus! He doesn’t mind eating them. I’ll mix them with his food or give as a treat.
Great for walks
My dog would constantly pull jump up, she just could not do a proper walk. My dog trainer recommended this head halter, this is like night and day. She actually walks with me and doesn't pull. My dog trainer mentioned that this is similar to what they use for horses, this is how a 60 lb person can walk a 1000 lb horse.
Works for some
This headcollar was recommended to me originally by my dog trainer but unfortunately we ended up agreeing that it just did not work for my pup. I had no problem putting it on her but once on she scratched and scratched and scratched trying to get it off. We continued to try it out hoping that she would eventually get used to it but we didn't have any luck and after awhile she was scratching so much at it that I started worrying it was causing her too much distress and that she might accidentally hurt herself trying so hard to remove it. Yes, even with supervision, and lots of distractions and treats, it was just too much! Its high quality material and it arrived quickly so I can't fault chewy.com for anything. I donated it to a local animal rescue that I volunteer with rather than returning it because it is a good material and all.
Liked the first one so much we bought another one
We've been using this for our 60 lb doodle since she was a pup. She has never minded putting it on or wearing it when she's on leash. It makes her walks so much more pleasant for everyone concerned since she has a tendency to chase leaves and squirrels.
A happy walk!
Part of my obedience lessons are teaching a disciplined walk. When my instructions were met with noncompliance ' I only teach positive reinforcement' I ordered the Walk 'n Train. This equipment turned a stubborn and frustrated dog into a compliant and very happy dog! I now carry all sizes of the Walk 'nTrain headcollar in my equipment bag! what a wonderful, kind way to change attitudes.
Great for Pullers
i have (2) 100 pound dogs and these make it easy to walk them anywhere
Fits an English Mastiff
Fits on a mastiffs nose very well. Doesn't slip off very easy.
Send wrong size
I ordered a medium at first which was too large. Then I ordered a small but you sent the medium. I want the small.