Ware 12-in Slide Top Chick & Chicken Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slide top feeder makes mealtimes convenient.
- Crafted from durable and sanitary metal.
- Helps prevent spills and wasted food.
- Designed for every age hen, from chicks to chickens.
- Measures 12.5 inches long by 4 inches wide by 2.75 inches high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$56.99Chewy Price
- Heath Outdoor Products Triple Treat Bird Feeder, Black$65.33Chewy Price
- Heath Outdoor Products Garden Canopy Bird Feeder$18.19Chewy Price$30.33List Price
- Sweet Feeders Classic Window Bird Feeder, Copper, 4 Station$44.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$35.75Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Single Hanging Poppy Bird Feeder, 4.7-oz, Cobalt Blue$13.16Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Mosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$102.49Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Daisy Petite Hanging Bird Feeder, 10.1-oz, Aqua$36.99Chewy Price
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Finch Flocker Nyjer Seed Bird Feeder, 15-in$24.80Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 23-in$47.58Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||137 cubic inches||—||6.6-lb||32-oz||135 cubic inches|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
sharp as a razor
when I unboxed this order I was cut by this 12 inch top slide chick feeder. All I did was pick it up using the openings designed for a chicks head with my fingers. Just the minimal pressure required to pick this item up sliced through the outer skin of my index finger. I spent quite a bit of time attempting to file flat the sharp edges but frankly I'm afraid to allow baby chicks to eat from it.
One of my first purchases from Chewy I have not been happy with. This was intended for baby pheasant but it is really light and flimsy and they totally overturn it even when it is full of feed. I do not recommend this product
The quality needs improve
I was surprised when I see the quality of the produce. It is not a good product
Not the best
I bought it for my 3 chicks had it 3 days and the broke it
Ordered two for chicks and both arrived bent. Very sharp edges and flimsy design.
My baby cut his fingers. It's very sharp. I just put in trash can.