Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from non-toxic eco zBoard Recycled Paperboard, which is free from formaldehyde and VOC, making it safe for your pet and the environment!
- Easy to assemble with no tools required—simply peel the 3M adhesive strips and assemble using the easy-align pins; 3M industrial adhesive securely builds unit.
- Strong and durable construction—the maximum recommended load is 30 lbs.
- Dimensions (inch): 17.3 depth x 10.6 width x 7.7 height.
- Available in multiple color options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Lounger Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Way Basics Wall Pad Scratcher Cat Toy, Espresso$7.99Chewy Price$10.00List Price
- Necoichi Interactive Track Ball Cat Scratcher Toy$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Necoichi Cat Head Scratcher Bed, Large$41.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Seaglass$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Fat Cat Scratchy Mat Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Oblique with Catnip, White$68.73Chewy Price
- Petlinks Claws Up Hanging Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$20.97List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Scroll Cat Scratcher with Feather Toy, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Sisal, Natural Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||N/A||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Chasers, Scratchers, Balls||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Very Much Liked!
This scratcher is quite sturdy and attractive, and I like that it is manufactured from recycled materials. Cats seem to have different preferences as to what they like to scratch on. Ours does, anyway! His material of choice are the corrugated cardboard scratchers. He's never had a propensity to scratch on furniture, but just in case, we always provide a few scratchers, and it is effective. This model I wanted to utilize upright, as we already have a ramp-style scratcher for him. Our guy is petite for a male, but his body and legs are long. I had hoped it was a little taller. (We may purchase their model that attaches to a wall so we can place it higher so he can get a good stretch.) But after it was assembled, I randomly placed this thing up against a short bookcase we have to start, and he loves it! He trots right over to it as soon as he spots it and scratches and stretches. We've had no issues with the insert falling out or the entire thing falling over. I was concerned about that, but no problems so far. If your cat likes the corrugated cardboard-style scratchers, I recommend this one.
Cat loves it
Got this for my boyfriend’s cat, she loves a good stretch and scratch on the wall so it’s nice it can stand up or be lo for her to sit on it. Only downside is the board pulls out easily when cat is scratching, we put a command strip on the back to keep it in if it’s standing up. The board is much better quality than ones we’ve gotten in the past.
Great little vertical scratcher. The whole thing is made from a tight weave cardboard, that's a lot sturdier than the previous inclines I've used. Kitti loves it.
Classy & A Huge Hit
Even though it's cardboard, this scratcher is very sturdy and looks/feels like wood. I love that there are two angle choices and my cats were fighting over it the second it was set up!
Jerry loves his new Way Basics zBoard Cat Scratcher
Both of my cats are thoroughly enjoying this cat scratcher! They love to scratch on walls and furniture lately, so the incline has attracted them. I like that you can just replace the insert as needed
It really works!
Very happy with the scratcher, my cat has utilized it often since I received it. The scratcher is saving my furniture . Thanks Nancy
Both of my cats love it. It's quite sturdy for a 17 pounder to scratch on and my 9 pound cat tears it up! Great purchase!
Cats Are Happy
Cats are quite pleased. Easy to assemble, stays in up and in side position. I wonder if they have a larger one-- my 15lb cats are a little crowded, but don't seem to care. Lovely product
I wasn't very pleased with this cat scratcher. It isn't very sturdy. It is put together with Velcro and doesn't always line up well. The two back sides to hold it together aren't very sturdy either. I had to place it against a wall to try and keep it together. I really wasn't pleased, but I guess not enough to send it back. It is a hassle to send it back because it is large. The thing my cat really liked was the catnip. He went crazy over it. So I guess it wasn't all bad.
I couldn’t be happier with the quality of this slanted cat scratcher. I had been looking at so many online and reading all the reviews. I’ve had some in the past that sag and eventually collapse under the weight of my 10-pound cat. This one is very sturdy and fits together so securely. It’s quite attractive as far as cat scratchers go too, which is nice. The corrugated scratching pad is made from a more tightly corrugated pattern so I think it will last longer than the standard corrugated boards. The most important thing is that the cats love it. The silver vine/catnip mix it comes with is a hit too. In fact, initially all the cats were fighting over it so I can see another in our near future.