Zesty Paws Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This premium Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil is a tasty food topper that provides dogs and cats with paw-erful Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA) for your pet’s skin health.
- Sourced from Alaska, this premium Salmon Oil contains Omega fatty acids that provide support for skin health to keep your cat feeling fe'line or doggy looking best in show.
- This fish oil formula for dogs and cats has EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) + DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), which are Omega-3 fatty acids that support animal skin moisture content, plus it helps support coat health.
- We know canines and felines are sensitive to bad flavors and don't care for the yucky stuff. Good news is, your cat or doggie will be itching for more of the tasty salmon flavor!
- All it takes is a teaspoon of the recommended amount on their meals, which coats your pet’s wet and dry food with yummy Salmon Oil. Your pup or kitty will love you for it!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNative Pet Omega 3 Fish Oil Skin & Coat Health Dog Supplement, 8 oz.$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 33-oz bottle$25.75Chewy Price$36.00List Price$24.46Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Multivitamin 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealNative Pet Allergy Itch Relief Air-Dried Dog Supplement, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative).||Salmon Oil, Fish Oil (from pollock), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)....||Salmon Oil, Pollock Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative).||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Eye Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Liquid||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1492 Customer Reviews
Caused fur loss on ears and increased dander
I purchased this because I noticed that my cat had some drier skin in the winter so, I wanted to try and help because our house is fairly dry as well. I gave this for two weeks in total because it takes time to adjust. This product not only made the dry skin/dander worse, but started to cause fur loss on the tips of my cat’s ears. I will be looking into a better alternative or buying from my work place (a vet) as we have a better alternative for cheaper…
Great supplement for my cat
After using this product for about 2-3 months, I can say my cat’s skin and fur have improved significantly. I’ve tried other brands of salmon oil but this one my cat took to almost immediately. I only add 1 pump in her wet food at night and that seems to work great. Her fur is very soft and she doesn’t seem to be scratching as much since her skin is no longer dry. Will definitely continue to purchase this!
I have a ten year old english bulldog and he suffers badly from dry skin. I’ve used salmon oil before but couldn’t justify the prices to continuously use it. I found this brand and realized how cheaper it ends up being to use this. My dogs skin doesnt feel course anymore, he isnt scratching all the time and the dandruff has gotten so much better. Ill use this for the rest of his life and any future dog I have.
Good product bad packaging
I loved this product i used it for the whole bottle and i really noticed a difference in my dogs coat. Very shiny and healthy looking but unfortunately I will not be buying again. The bottle leaks out basically all the product and half of it goes to waste. I felt like i used the bottle way to quickly. Its not the cheapest product so seeing half of it being leaked out is disappointing. :(
Already working wonders
Our cat has horribly dry skin and nothing from the vet was working long term. I have only been using this for about three or four days and I swear I can already feel a difference in her skin/fur and the scabs on her back are nearly gone. I am only using one pump per bowl of dry food, because I didn’t want to give her too much and upset her stomach, and that seems to be a perfectly fine amount for her. I would recommend using this in addition to a sensitive skin food if you’re using it for that particular issue, because while the food helped a little bit the salmon oil really moved things along.
My Boy Loves This Stuff!
This is my fourth bottle. My sweet boy loves this stuff. I use it twice a day. He will wait by his food until I squirt a little on. The only drawback is the pump. I have learned the original squeeze cap works the best. I throw the pump away. This product helps with his seasonal itching and makes his coat so soft and shiny.
It Will Spoil Your Dog
I won't say for sure but I feel like our beale's coat is way softer, he doesn't feel so stinky. I bought it because he's very itchy and I think he's not going at his skin so much. He's gotten so used to it he'll wait for you to squeeze it on his kibble before going in, he's a little spoiled now. He's also gained some weight, you can see he's gotten a little rounder. Like a little sausage, this is the only thing we've really changed. He's very happy though.
dogs love it!
Our dogs inhale their dog food anytime we put this on, no questions asked! Our large dog would eat on his own schedule but never could gain weight, since adding this oil- he eats more of his food and now has gained weight! Love this stuff for them.
Great for my husky mix
I got this on a recommendation from a neighbor. Sam doesn't have any skin but he sheds a lot. This has helped quite a bit with that. The most noticeable difference is how soft his coat has become in just a few weeks. Reminds me of when he was a puppy.
Didn't notice a difference
Unfortunately didn't notice a difference in skin irritation or coat. Both my dogs and cats did love it in their food though! Also I thought the pump bottle would be nice and less messy since it's oil but it still got all over the place.