Keep your aquarium water clear and your finned friends healthy with the AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine Internal UV System. Quickly and easily create a clean environment for both tropical and marine fish with this easy-to-install UV filtration system, which requires no hardware or external plumbing, thanks to the convenient in-tank suction cup mounting. The unique technology uses a zigzag flow pattern to pass aquarium water in direct contact with UV light, helping to control the growth of bacteria, yeast, algae, molds and other harmful pathogens. With an available 9-watt option for tanks of up to 50 gallons and a 24-watt option for tanks of up to 120 gallons, this powerful UV system has both fresh and salt water fish lovers covered.
- Quickly clears up algae blooms and bacterial infestations, and removes harmful pathogens with the power of UV light.
- Suction cups allow for quick and secure mounting without any tools, allowing for discrete installation behind décor.
- Available in 2 size options to ensure the ideal amount of powerful UV filtration for tanks of varying water volume.
- Patent-pending technology uses a unique zigzag flow design to increase sterilization and decrease cleaning time.
- Works in both salt and fresh water fish community tanks by simply being submerged and has been UL tested for safety.
Unplug the cord before moving or servicing this appliance.
See all items by AA Aquarium