Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Solution Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides your horse with relief after long days of exercising, training or competing.
- Simply pour an ounce of this solution into a cup and administer into his mouth.
- All-natural active ingredients include devil’s claw, vitamin B-12 and yucca.
- Formulated to be gentle on the stomach, without gastric upset or ulcers.
- Available in a 32-ounce, 32-day supply and a 1-gallon, 128-day supply for long-lasting support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vitalize Digest More Plus Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$48.34Chewy Price$45.92Autoship Price
- NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Advanced Joint Formula Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb, 4-oz tub$68.99Chewy Price$138.34List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hyaluronex Joint Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 64-oz bottle$139.96Chewy Price$132.96Autoship Price
- Farnam Laser Sheen Skin & Coat Horse Supplement, 7.5-lb bucket$50.23Chewy Price$85.19List Price$47.72Autoship Price
- Farnam H.B. 15 Hoof Health Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 7-lb bucket$69.95Chewy Price$113.99List Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Farnam Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber Apple/Molasses Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 20-lb bucket$118.51Chewy Price$155.99List Price$112.58Autoship Price
- NaturVet Sand-Free Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 15-lb tub$127.60Chewy Price$248.39List Price$121.22Autoship Price
- NaturVet MSM Pure Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet Ester-C Plus Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 1.5-lb$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Advanced Joint Formula Liquid Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$173.14Chewy Price$322.03List Price$164.48Autoship Price
- Vita Flex Pro Accel Lifetime Health & Wellness Formula Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bucket$98.95Chewy Price$126.59List Price$94.00Autoship Price
- Grand Meadows Grand Vite Comprehensive Full Spectrum Performance Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$47.32Chewy Price$51.95List Price$44.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Devil's Claw Extract 954 mg, Yucca Schidigera Extract 880mg, Vitamin B-12 20 mcg....||Vitalitrol: 200 mg, CoQ10 720 mg, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols) 2400 IU...||Active Ingredients: Oryzamax Blend 1498mg, L-Leucine 190mg, Kale 150mg...||Active Ingredients: Q-Bose Blend 5770mg (Proprietary Blend of Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Ribose, Coenzyme Q-10...||Active Ingredients: L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, Aspergillus Oryzae...|
|Health Feature||Recovery||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Muscle Care, Recovery||Recovery||Circulatory Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Cherry, Fruits & Vegetables||Apple, Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Use Bute-Less every day for my horse. Helps keep his pain level down on his joints.
The pellet formula of Bute-Less works well, but the Liquid is much faster. I've been using this product for years, and it helps all my old (25+ yrs) and young rescue horses when they need that extra pain relief.
great for sweet older horse
My older horse has been dealing with the pain of stiff joints as he gets older and I have seen him rolling again with this supplement and trying to jog around his paddock instead of standing all day
Picky eater likes it!
My horse seems more comfortable since he has been taking this product. He is also a very picky eater and he likes the taste; he waits for me to put it on his grain before he starts to eat.
Best I Have Tried
I have been using this on my horses who require long-term pain relief for years. It was originally sold as B-L Solution but Absorbine bought the company and expanded the B-L name to Bute-Less. It’s herbal so does not irritate the system like other anti-inflammatories. I believe that the liquid works better than the pelleted form, but that could just be my horses. I’m currently using it on a horse with Cushings (for arthritis not Cushings) with no issues. I appreciate the fact that Chewy sells it in the gallon size.
Real relief for the arthritis symptoms.
My horse, Blaze, is an old guy with some arthritis. He’s moving quicker and with more sure footing. I use it everyday.