Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Solution Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides your horse with relief after long days of exercising, training or competing.
- Simply pour an ounce of this solution into a cup and administer into his mouth.
- All-natural active ingredients include devil’s claw, vitamin B-12 and yucca.
- Formulated to be gentle on the stomach, without gastric upset or ulcers.
- Available in a 32-ounce, 32-day supply and a 1-gallon, 128-day supply for long-lasting support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Tri Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses, 1-gal bottle$89.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$28.09List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Finish Line Apple-A-Day Electrolyte Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 30-lb tub$56.99Chewy Price$72.28List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Uckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 5-gal bottle$104.95Chewy Price$109.95List Price$99.70Autoship Price
- Uckele Tri-Amino Amino Acid Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$23.11Chewy Price$29.95List Price$21.95Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 34-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$43.46List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$89.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Forco Feed Digestive Fortifier Powder Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research EquiShure Time-Released Hindgut Buffer Powder Horse Supplement, 2.75-lb bucket$49.35Chewy Price$51.95List Price$46.88Autoship Price
- Farnam Wipe Original Formula Fly Protectant Horse Solution, 32-oz jug$24.89Chewy Price$41.39List Price
- Cox Vet Lab Hoof Secert Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$128.51List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$28.38Chewy Price$36.99List Price$26.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Devil's Claw Extract 954 mg, Yucca Schidigera Extract 880mg, Vitamin B-12 20 mcg....||Active Ingredients per 10cc measure: Yucca Schidigera Extract 954vmg, Devil's Claw Extract 726 mg, Vitamin B-1210 mcg. Inactive ingredients: Flavoring (Cherry)...||Active Ingredients: Q-Bose Blend 5770mg (Proprietary Blend of Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Ribose, Coenzyme Q-10...||Active Ingredients: Oryzamax Blend 1498mg, L-Leucine 190mg, Kale 150mg...||Active Ingredients: Vibose Blend 14g (Proprietary Blend of Cyanocobalamin and Ribose)...|
|Health Feature||Recovery||Recovery||Recovery||Muscle Care, Recovery||Recovery|
|Food Flavor||Cherry, Fruits & Vegetables||Cherry, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Use Bute-Less every day for my horse. Helps keep his pain level down on his joints.
The pellet formula of Bute-Less works well, but the Liquid is much faster. I've been using this product for years, and it helps all my old (25+ yrs) and young rescue horses when they need that extra pain relief.
great for sweet older horse
My older horse has been dealing with the pain of stiff joints as he gets older and I have seen him rolling again with this supplement and trying to jog around his paddock instead of standing all day
Picky eater likes it!
My horse seems more comfortable since he has been taking this product. He is also a very picky eater and he likes the taste; he waits for me to put it on his grain before he starts to eat.
Best I Have Tried
I have been using this on my horses who require long-term pain relief for years. It was originally sold as B-L Solution but Absorbine bought the company and expanded the B-L name to Bute-Less. It’s herbal so does not irritate the system like other anti-inflammatories. I believe that the liquid works better than the pelleted form, but that could just be my horses. I’m currently using it on a horse with Cushings (for arthritis not Cushings) with no issues. I appreciate the fact that Chewy sells it in the gallon size.
Real relief for the arthritis symptoms.
My horse, Blaze, is an old guy with some arthritis. He’s moving quicker and with more sure footing. I use it everyday.