Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Conditioner Original Horse Hoof Care Ointment, 25-oz tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Well known! In use for over 70 years.
- Deep conditions— to help restore healthy and moisturized hooves.
- Contains antibacterial and anti-fungal agents to help prevent infection.
- Regular use is designed to protect the frog, sole, heel, and coronary band with a breathable moisture balance.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tenda Painaway Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Lotion, 16-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$9.98List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Tenda Finish Mesh Kaolin Clay Horse Treatment, 15-lb box$21.26Chewy Price$20.20Autoship Price
- Tenda Hoof Fish Oil Horse Moisturizer, 1-gal bottle$35.12Chewy Price$35.69List Price$33.36Autoship Price
- Tenda Icthammol Salve 20% Horse Cream, 16-oz jar$15.95Chewy Price$22.04List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- EquiFit AgSilver CleanTalc Horse Powder, 8-oz bottle$30.00Chewy Price
- 3M Gamgee Absorbent Horse Padding, 12-in$20.11Chewy Price
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion Horse Liniment, 64-oz bottle$104.27Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- Cavalor Sw-Itch Horse Skin Health Anti-Itch Treatment, 500-mL bottle$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Cavalor Lurax Horse First Aid Ointment, 200-mL$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Cavalor Podo Guard Horse Hoof Dressing, 500-mL jar$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- McTarnahans R/T Freeze Mudd Horse Poultice, 23-lb bucket$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Neatsfoot Oil (Bubulim Oil 23%, Lanolin 13 %, Chloroxylenol 1.5%....||Vegetable Oils, Essential Oil.||Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine...||Active Ingredients: Neatsfoot Oil (Bubulum Oil) 22%, Lanolin 13%, Chloroxylenol 1.5%....||Linseed Oil, Venice Turpentine Mixture, Wintergreen Oil|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Commit to using it
I’m embarrassed to say that I bought this product about 15 years ago with limited use. But this summer I committed to using it. Both my horses have shoes on the front and barefoot on the back. The back feet always chip horribly. So this summer I started applying this about once a week to all four hooves. I had a applicator brush but lost it, and started applying using disposable gloves. To my amazement I seen amazing results where my horses back hooves never chipped. This was a first. I plan continue using during winter months hoping to avoid abscesses, as my horses tend to get them when conditions go from dry to wet. Crossing my fingers! Just commit to using it, and you won’t be disappointed.
Wish I would have bought something with a brush
Not sure that this product is very useful because I have not figured out how to apply it to the hoof. Of course the hooves are never completely clean and there doesn't seem to be a good way of getting this applied without also getting dirt in the container.