Absorbine Ultrashield With Ears Horse Fly Mask
About This Item
- Fly Mask with ear protection is designed for optimal comfort.
- Features moisture-wicking diamond-knit fabric at the crown and jowl.
- Lightweight face mesh designed to block 80% of harmful UV rays and reduce solar glare.
- Made from breathable high-tech fabric.
- Features double seams for enhanced durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals Reflective Fly Horse Mask with Ears & Nose Cover, Small$22.61Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Kensington Protective Products UViator CatchMask Horse Fly Mask, Lavender Mint, Large$58.28Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, White, 48-in$29.79Chewy Price$43.94List Price
- Gatsby Premium 1680D Waterproof Turnout Horse Sheet, Black, 81-in$148.99Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Windstorm Nordic-Tough 1200D Ripstop Waterproof Winter Heavyweight Horse Turnout Blanket, Charcoal w/ Purple Trim, 69-in$104.45Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Derby Originals Premium Removable Universal Elastic Horse Blanket Leg Straps, Black$11.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian La Pampa Horse Fly Set, Grey, 84$79.99Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tempest Original Horse Fly Sheet, White, 60-in$60.46Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Tack Type||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears||—||—||Soft Fly Sheets|
|Material||—||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Love Absorbine fly masks
This is a no brainer. Been using Absorbine fly masks for many years. They are durable, effective protection that my horses have a hard time getting out of!
Not what they used to be
Having tried different brands/styles of masks. I used this Ultra Shield mask with ears for the past 5 or 6 years. One mask usually lasted one season. Spring of 2021 the first Ultra Shield mask I bought, the cheek seam opened up in two areas within two days. I exchanged the mask for a second, figuring it was defective! The seams in the second mask took about two weeks to open up. Since my local store did not have another, I opted to sew the seams. Heading into the early summer, the cheeks were stretched out and flies were entering from both sides. Perhaps they have changed manufactureres, but I am not happy with the quality and protection this mask offers any longer. The one good function is the velcro close, it is quite secure.
Better ones out there
I have bought Absorbine fly masks for many years. They are durable, light weight and effective. This mask is different from the other ones. Comparing the other absorbine fly masks: other ones have a long nose shield (this one has a short nose covering) other fly masks are of thin durable material consistent throughout. This one has a heavy thick material over the ears and top of head. It will be super hot in the summer time. The Velcro is strong and our horse keeps it on even after a good roll.
Too lose around face
Love the quality of the mask! There is plenty of room for the ears! The reason for our rating is it almost stretched out around his face and flies were crawling right up his mask. We couldn’t get it to shrink/tighten on the side of his face - what I call cheeks. I am going to return. Bc it doesn’t serve a purpose when flies can crawl up his face. Maybe we just got a bad mask. Again overall it was a nice mask.
Absorbine fly mask
Fabulous product!! The first one I had lasted 4 summers!! Didn’t hesitate at all to pay the price for another one!