Acurel E Pond Water Clarifier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Environmentally-friendly, fast-acting formula clears cloudy, green or polluted pond water quickly with organic extracts.
- Works by clumping contaminants into smaller clusters that can be easily filtered and removed with your pond filter or a skimmer net.
- The formula is super-concentrated so it can tackle heavy-duty contaminants in all pond types, and is safe for fish and plants.
- Made in the USA with only renewable-sourced ingredients so it’s great for the environment.
- Available in four sizes so you can choose the one that’s best for your pond size, up to 19,000 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMicrobe-Lift Autumn & Winter Prep Pond Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle$27.96Chewy Price$31.95List Price$26.56Autoship Price
- DealTetra Pond Barley & Peat Extract Clear Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle$16.19Chewy Price$15.38Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Reef Aquariums, 16-oz bottle$22.25Chewy Price$30.09List Price$21.14Autoship Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Pond & Fountain Defoamer Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Spring & Summer Pond Water Cleaner, 1-lb box$27.16Chewy Price$28.95List Price$25.80Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Essentials Bundle, 3 count$109.99Chewy Price$139.98List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- DealFluval Biological Enhancer Water Conditioner, 1-oz bottle$2.65Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.52Autoship Price
- DealFluval Biological Cleaner Water Conditioner, 8.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealAquascape Rapid Clear Flocculant Water Treatment, 1-gal bottle$89.98Chewy Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Xtreme Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$11.61Chewy Price$11.85List Price$11.03Autoship Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Parazoryne Parastic Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$22.95List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Sabbactisun All-Natural Expellant Aquarium Bacterial Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Barley Straw||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
It's too dense to use ! Unsatisfactory product,Unsatisfactory product,Unsatisfactory product
This is one if the best pond clarification products aside from expensive UV filtration. Green murky water turns brown at first, but be patient. Within 2 days my 35,000 gallon koi pond was crystal clear. I could see the koi 6 feet down. I was cautious, only applying one gallon of the concentrated product (container states:treats 19,000 gallons). That's all it took to clear my pond. Other products I tried had no effect on the green water and made the koi sick, even killing many of them. I'm installing a UV filtration system, but will still keep this product on hand. Water is now so clear, I added a little pond dye to keep the raptors from fishing in my pond!
Finally...My Fish Pond is Clear!
Whether you are new to having a fish pond or, like me, had one for years and at your final nerves end...this stuff works starting the first 24 hours and then as clear as the first time it was started within 48 hours. Unbelievable! It does exactly what it says, it clumps up all the smallest particles that you didn't even realize were making the water green, or brown, and makes them large enough for the filters to catch it. I have had to clean the intake filter 4 times in the last few days and it was so thick it just fell off. I can see the bottom of the pond and the scales on my fish. I really wish I had known about this years ago!!!
This stuff is awesome!
It works. We have a 5000 gallon pond with a waterfall, so we use a whole bottle at a time. Having a lot of active fish stirs up sediment, and this clarifier clears it up so well.
Great product, great price!
Only use this brand of water clarifier. Once I saw chewy started carrying it and the price, it could not be passed up. Even if it isn't pond season yet.