Acurel E Pond Water Clarifier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Environmentally-friendly, fast-acting formula clears cloudy, green or polluted pond water quickly with organic extracts.
- Works by clumping contaminants into smaller clusters that can be easily filtered and removed with your pond filter or a skimmer net.
- The formula is super-concentrated so it can tackle heavy-duty contaminants in all pond types, and is safe for fish and plants.
- Made in the USA with only renewable-sourced ingredients so it’s great for the environment.
- Available in four sizes so you can choose the one that’s best for your pond size, up to 19,000 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Reef Aquariums, 16-oz bottle$23.04Chewy Price$30.09List Price$21.89Autoship Price
- dealMicrobe-Lift Pond & Fountain Defoamer Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$11.41Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.84Autoship Price
- dealMicrobe-Lift Autumn & Winter Prep Pond Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle$27.96Chewy Price$31.95List Price$26.56Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Barley & Peat Extract Clear Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle$16.19Chewy Price$15.38Autoship Price
- API Pond Essentials Bundle, 3 count$109.99Chewy Price$131.09List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Tetra Algae Control Pond Block Water Treatment, 4 count$10.09Chewy Price$9.59Autoship Price
- API Replacement Test Tubes for Aquarium Liquid Test Kits, 24 count$23.18Chewy Price$37.29List Price$22.02Autoship Price
- API Pond Wide Range pH Test Kit 160-Test Pond Water Test Kit, 1 count$8.46Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- API Nitrite NO2 Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit, 180 count$8.99Chewy Price$15.39List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- API Marine Saltwater Master Test Aquarium Kit$29.99Chewy Price$55.09List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- API Phosphate PO4 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 150 count$12.50Chewy Price$19.59List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- API Aquarium Water Conditioner & Tropical Fish Food Kit$35.99Chewy Price$39.19List Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Barley Straw|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
It's too dense to use ! Unsatisfactory product,Unsatisfactory product,Unsatisfactory product
This is one if the best pond clarification products aside from expensive UV filtration. Green murky water turns brown at first, but be patient. Within 2 days my 35,000 gallon koi pond was crystal clear. I could see the koi 6 feet down. I was cautious, only applying one gallon of the concentrated product (container states:treats 19,000 gallons). That's all it took to clear my pond. Other products I tried had no effect on the green water and made the koi sick, even killing many of them. I'm installing a UV filtration system, but will still keep this product on hand. Water is now so clear, I added a little pond dye to keep the raptors from fishing in my pond!
Finally...My Fish Pond is Clear!
Whether you are new to having a fish pond or, like me, had one for years and at your final nerves end...this stuff works starting the first 24 hours and then as clear as the first time it was started within 48 hours. Unbelievable! It does exactly what it says, it clumps up all the smallest particles that you didn't even realize were making the water green, or brown, and makes them large enough for the filters to catch it. I have had to clean the intake filter 4 times in the last few days and it was so thick it just fell off. I can see the bottom of the pond and the scales on my fish. I really wish I had known about this years ago!!!
This stuff is awesome!
It works. We have a 5000 gallon pond with a waterfall, so we use a whole bottle at a time. Having a lot of active fish stirs up sediment, and this clarifier clears it up so well.
Great product, great price!
Only use this brand of water clarifier. Once I saw chewy started carrying it and the price, it could not be passed up. Even if it isn't pond season yet.