Adams Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, tick nymphs and tick larvae.
- Helps kill and repel mosquitoes.
- Each tube helps protect your pet from infestation for up to 30 days.
- Dries quickly so your furry friend can get back to all the playing and petting.
- Made in the USA.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Dog Spray Treatment, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Mosquito & Fly Indoor & Outdoor Aerosol Spray, 10-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 3 treatments(3-Month Protection)$20.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 15-33 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$8.82Chewy Price$10.49List Price$8.38Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Fruit Fly Home & Kitchen Trap, 5.4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- DealAdams Flea & Tick Home Spray, 24-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$10.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal$27.70Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.31Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox: 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 10.0%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264): 1.0%...||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox: 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 10.0%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264): 1.0%...||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
DID NOT Work
I have 10 dogs and applied this to them and it didn't help at all with fleas. Wasted my money.
Adams is the Best!!
I really love Adams Brand products. This was my first encounter with their spot on flea treatment and I have to say, Adams hasn't failed me yet. It is working wonderfully for my Pup. She doesn't respond well with Frontline or the Generic Frontline treatments, so I was skeptical that this would work. I am very impressed, and will continue to use this treatment in the future.
Do Not Purchase
Don’t waste your money if you value any of your furniture. This product is not “quick drying” at all. I applied it to both of my dogs around 9 AM and at 9 PM it is still leaving greasy stains on my couch. I’ve attempted to clean it from the fabric with no luck yet. I am very disappointed!
Same ingredients as Bio Spot
I used Bio Spot for 40 years on three different dogs and had great results. When Bio Spot was discontinued its product, I was unhappy, until Chewy told me about Adams. Bio Spot and Adams protect my, now, dog (Jax) very well and for about half the price of other similar products. I will use Adams from Chewys!
This doesn't work well unfortunately. It works great for our cats, but not on our dog.
Ineffective so far
I treated my dog immediately after receiving this product, and treated the house as well. After two weeks, the fleas are still present. So far, this product has provided no relief at all.
While we had TERRIBLE RESULTS with the kitten and small dog medicine, this one seemed to help our labrador. Not 100% but still pretty good.
love my pets
I trust Adams, and have used this brand many times. It seems to always work and the price is very reasonable.
Worked for about a day and then my dog was covered in fleas again