Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies, 2 Collars (12-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for dogs and puppies, these collars help kill adult fleas before they lay eggs and kill ticks including deer ticks, which may transmit Lyme disease.
- With 2 collars per pack, your furry family member will get up to 12 months of continuous, long-lasting prevention and protection. Each collar provides up to 6 months of protection.
- Repels mosquitoes* for up to 6 months (*excluding California).
- Adjust the collar to find the paw-fect fit for your dog or puppy and cut the excess length off. This collar fits small, medium, and large dogs that are 12 weeks and older.
- These collars are water resistant and remain effective after swimming or after rain exposure.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (6-mos. supply)$6.89Chewy Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Black, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- Advantage Yard & Premise Spray, 32-oz hose-end spray$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$8.99Chewy Price$12.97List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$15.43Chewy Price$14.66Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Strength Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, Over 40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$9.84Chewy Price$16.79List Price$9.35Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deltamethrin 4.00%, Pyriproxyfen 1.00%, Other Ingredients 95.00%.||Deltamethrin 4.00%, Inert Ingredients 96.00%.||Deltamethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Deltamethrin.||Deltamethrin 4.00%, Inert Ingredients 96.00%|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick|
|Health Feature||—||Pest Control||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Works for us
Has worked great for us in WV and FL, and best of all it actually fits on my 130 pound mastiff/Dane. Have been using past couple years and had no issues.
These don't work at all. Wish I could give no stars.
Works here in GA!
These work great! The only complaint that I am waiting to hear back from is that they turned my dogs neck yellow (yikes). But other than that no side effects that we see. And this keeps the animals flea and tick free all year.
Great product, works great.
It's an excellent product. It keeps the fleas and ticks away from my babies and even smells good. It sort of smells like chocolate.
Great products and service
I love Chewy. They sell brand name products at a great price. The auto ship is the cherry on the cake!
It works great!
I have a 45 lb dog who loves to lay in the grass. I live in a wooded area. I used this product for the past six months and she had no fleas or ticks! The best part was she had no reaction to the collar. I just put her second one on and will put another one on her 6 months from now. Very happy with this product...
No fleas here
This flea collar works for my poodle since he is prone to seizures and can’t pills or much other flea prevention so great job Adams it works
these did not work
I bought these for my 2 pitbulls. In my area there was an alert that said fleas and ticks would be very bad this year. Long story short they ended up INFESTED with fleas for the first time. My one pit is allergic to the flea bites and they make his fur fall out so I have to bath him once a week and the collars help slightly but barely worked at all. I wouldn’t recommend.
I usually use Seresto, but I wanted to save money so I tried the Adams collar. Huge mistake. Worthless junk. My dog is miserable from flea bites.
Wasted my money
Fleas were actually crawling over the collar. Before using I bathed my dogs, vacuumed, did laundry, and sprayed the yard. After putting the collars on I continued my laundry and vacuuming and weekly bathing (taking collar off during bathes). The fleas are still awful. All this collar did was smell gross and cost money.