ADM GroSTRONG Ultra-Fiber Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
This Item - ADM GroSTRONG Ultra-Fiber Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
ADM GROSTRONG Granules Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag
Manna Pro FlaxSnax Flax Enriched Horse Treats, 3.2-lb bag
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Lower starch-to-fiber ratio supports mature horses’ digestive systems.
- Low starch and sugar levels make this feed a good fit for horses with issues like insulin resistance, PPID, laminitis and tying up.
- Energy sources from alfalfa meal and vegetable fats maximize the digestible energy from this feed.
- Provides optimal levels of amino acids, fiber, organic minerals and digestive aides.
- When paired with quality forage, this feed can meet your horse’s protein, energy, vitamin and mineral nutritional requirements.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hallway Feeds Stamm 30 High Protein Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$45.00Chewy Price$42.75Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Growth Pellet Low-NSC, Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Growth Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K With Fly Control Formula Horse Food, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Sentinel Senior SR Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$33.53Chewy Price$53.40List Price$31.85Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Wholesome Blends Senior Horse Food, 50-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- ADM Patriot Performance Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- ADM GroSTRONG Metabolic Mineral Pellets Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$35.10Chewy Price$37.70List Price$33.34Autoship Price
- Total Feeds Total Equine LNSC Horse Food, 40-lb bag$36.04Chewy Price$34.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Pellet Low-NSC, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Distinguished Low-NSC Senior Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$36.78Chewy Price$34.94Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Pure & Simple Balancer Soy-Free, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$51.75Chewy Price$49.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Heat-Processed Soybeans...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Maize Distillers Dried Grains...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Salt...||Roughage Products, Sweet Lupin Flakes, Rice Bran Oil...|
|Special Diet||Low Starch||N/A||N/A||Low Starch||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Is the feeding ratio for Ultra Fiber really 20 lbs of feed per day for a 1,000 lb horse? Am I calculating that right? Also, would this be a good alternative to the metabolic mineral pellets? Can you help me understand the differences b/t them.
Answer by • Mar 31, 2022
The feeding rate for Ultra Fiber on a 1000 pound horse would be 4 to 8 pounds per day depending on activity level. Ultra Fiber and Metabolic mineral pellets are not alternatives for one another. They are drastically different feeds. Ultra Fiber would contain more calories per pound as it contains 8% fat and a large concentration of digestible fiber. Metabolic Mineral Pellet is a ration balancer. Therefore, its concentration of vitamins and minerals are 2 to 4 times greater than that of a traditional feed. As a result, the feeding rate is only 1 to 2 pound per day. This product is designed for the easy keeper as it’s a very low calorie option. It's great for the overweight horse with a low activity level.
What are the sugar and starch levels please.
Answer by • Dec 22, 2020
This feed contains a maximum of 4.25% Sugar and 9.0% Dietary Starch.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By MEGHORSE on Oct 7, 2021
ADM HORSE FEED
I have only received my first delivery.. I did sign up for autoship every three weeks... For some reason I wasn't able to buy this feed within a 50 mile radius... This has saved me lots of time and fuel.....