Aivituvin 33.5-in Indoor & Outdoor Ashpalt Roof Wheeled Rabbit Hutch
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
About This Item
- The 3 deep, anti-leak trays are made using premium plastic and pull-out easily for effortless housekeeping.
- The purr-fect space for your feline friends.
- The 3 large front doors allow for easy access and the opens to allow for plenty of fresh airflow.
- Features a waterproof asphalt roof to protect your pals.
- Includes a metal feeder and chew toy so your buddies will never be bored!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSunGrow Hamster & Gerbil Coconut Hut with Ladder Hideout Accessory Small Animal House, 5-in$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealYaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, White$209.99Chewy Price
- DealPrevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$310.25Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- DealCoziwow by Jaxpety Outdoor Wooden Rabbit Bunny Hutch Small Animal House$147.99Chewy Price
- DealCoziwow by Jaxpety 2-Tier Wood Rabbit Hutch Small Animal Cage with Ramp$156.99Chewy Price
- DealMerry Products Tudor Decorative Rabbit Hutch$262.95Chewy Price
- DealCoziwow by Jaxpety 2-Tier Wood Rabbit Hutch Cage with Weatherproof Roof, Orange$105.99Chewy Price$122.99List Price
- DealMidWest Ferret Nation Deluxe Ferret Cage, Double Story$311.99Chewy Price$313.99List Price
- DealSavic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$158.47Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- DealPrevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$125.80Chewy Price$139.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Good for a small tortoise too
I got this because I was moving into a small apartment and need a space for my Russian tortoise. It works great! It's not the sturdiest thing in the world, but he has space to bask, eat, and get some shade. Most importantly it keeps the cats out, so far. It's also super cute. It is fairly easy to put together. I recommend having a friend, but you can totally do it on your own as well.
Don't buy this!!
I bought this thinking it would come in good shape, and be decent quality considering how much I paid for it! Boy was I WRONG. I am so beyond disappointed, not only was the metal bent, wood broken, and pieces that just didn't even fit together. But the instructions were mislabeled, and there was alot of drilling of our own holes because there was no pre-made hole for the screw. This was a TOTAL disappointment. I wish I could get my money back and not have wasted it on this defaulted product.
Easy to assemble, but small
I've had similar types of hutches so I knew what to expect. Pros: Easy instructions and labeled parts, each panel was individually wrapped and nothing arrived damaged, detailed features like locks/ separate doors/slide out pans, sturdy weather proof roof, a sturdy ramp, wheels, and a top opening pen. Cons: of course styles like this are made out of light wood that won't hold up long term, small so isn't good for rabbits over 5 pounds, too much bedding makes getting the pans out difficult, the pen is uncovered so less room in the rain if this is outside. Overall, this was a breeze to put together. You don't need a drill as this may be too powerful and break the wood. I got this for my solo rabbit that is very tidy. I also flipped the panels around so the wire is covering the wood. Heavy chewers will destroy this cage. It is pricey but for the ease of having an attractive set up completed in an hour it was worth it to me. Also please be advised your rabbit will need time out of this as it isn't a lot of space so attaching it to a bigger pen is ideal. This is on my porch so she has access to free ranging.