Aivituvin Rabbit Hutch & Chicken Coop, 39.4-in
About This Item
- Housekeeping couldn’t be easier, with the deep, anti-leak tray.
- Features a 100% UV-proof roof over the run so your sidekicks can soak up the sun without you having to worry.
- Waterproof and ideal for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Large front door and pen door allow for easy access.
- Ideal for 1-2 rabbits as an outdoor hutch
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch with Outdoor Run, X-Small$163.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Wooden Rabbit Run, Brown$219.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Portable Outdoor Rabbit Cage$70.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch$99.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Enclosed Outdoor Small Animal Run$128.99Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Park Avenue Indoor Small Animal Hutch, Maple, Small$159.99Chewy Price$449.99List Price
- Aivituvin 36.4-in Indoor & Outdoor Wheeled Rabbit Hutch$233.85Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company 60-in Deluxe 6-Tier Small Animal Cage, Black$310.75Chewy Price$399.99List Price
- TRIXIE Rabbit Hutch with Peaked Roof$131.13Chewy Price$198.20List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not worth it
This rabbit hutch/chicken coop is not worth it. It arrived here broken badly in multiple places, not even wood glue could have fixed it. I never even took all of the pieces out of the box, I pulled out four pieces and noticed that the first three already had cracks in them, the fourth piece I pulled out was completely broken. I did move around some of the paper between the pieces of wood to see if those were broken as well and that is when I noticed that some of the wood was splintered. They pre-drill holes into the wood, which would generally be nice and make things super easy, but with the wood being so thin it just breaks apart. Not only was it broken, but paint was also chipping off.. The top piece on the roof (the piece that connects the two roof parts I assume) had some type of almost gravel like substance glued on it that was falling off onto my floor. Would most likely not be a good situation if it was falling on the ground and your chickens were eating it. Not to mention it's been like jumping through hoops to try and get a refund for this product.
Great for moving the hens outside getting them ready for free range. Fits 3 hens comfortably