There are scratchers and then there are scratchers kitties can lounge on. This step-in scratcher is made of layers of pressed wavy cardboard that shreds easily under your cat’s claws without pulling, and provides a spot for your kitty to relax in too. Let your buddy keep busy scratching, it’s not a cat’s way of slacking—it helps support nail health and satisfy an instinctive urge that feels good for felines. Also, it helps keep claws off of your furniture. A packet of catnip is included for an added chill (or thrill) factor.
- Shaped for scratching and lounging—step-in style cat scratcher lets your kitty scratch and lounge, all in one.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for
all their favorite areas at home.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
Shop Our Entire Zoomies & Chill Assortment!
See all items by All Kind