American Kennel Club AKC Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to provide maximum comfort for your pup while he’s resting.
- The deluxe crate mat features a micro tech sleep surface and ultra-plush bolsters that help keep your pet warm and cozy.
- This soft and snuggly mat not only fits in your pup’s crate or cozy corner in your home, but can also be used in the back of the car to keep your pet comfortable while traveling.
- Ultra-soft material with foam padding and polyester fiber bolster for extra cushioning.
- Providing your pet with a comfortable space will encourage them to revisit the area frequently.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 48-in$34.99Chewy Price$36.84List Price
- Paws & Pals Dog Crate Mat, Beige, X-Large$28.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 22-in$19.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Brown Linen, X-Large$32.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Cinnamon, 54-in$43.93Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, X-Large$58.58Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 22-in$11.19Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 54-in$54.91Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Drymate Brown Stripe Tan Paw Dog Crate Mat, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$35.83Chewy Price$91.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
New bed from Chewy for Cocoa, American Kennel Club crate mat
The American Kennel Club Dog crate mat in dark brown is very well made and quite attractive. Good padding for my dog and she seems to enjoy it. Looks very nice in our den. Good purchase!
only a brand-name nothing more
I wanted to replace the current crate pads for my labradors and thought from the description this would be a super nice orthopedic crate mat. Oh I sincerely thought that a KC would not put their name on something that was completely inferior but I was wrong. The description states the words premium luxurious thick and memory foam. The description also states that it is 3 inches thick. Before warned that the bolster sides are no more than 2 1/2 inches in the highest place and 1 inch in some of the less filled spots. The bottom sleeping part of the mat is actually between 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch thick. The quality of the foam inside is very poor as you can pinch it with your thumb and index finger and have it not return. The quality of the supposedly plush covering is extremely thin and in my estimation will not survive the first washing let alone the first week of use. As soon as a dog diggs to ruffle the area prior to laying down I can see it ripping. Also have two rambunctious eight week old labrador puppies and I can already tail the bolster sides are not going to last the night. The bottom of the mat is a different material that is slick and a bit shiny so when placed in the crate or on the floor it naturally wants to slide. The mat is fitted correct size as stated in the description so a 36 inch definitely fits in a 36 inch crate and the other true statement in the description is that the foam bottom is actually sewn with the top however not the bottom so it would have less shifting when washing but still will likely bunch making foam ripples after laundering that would be uncomfortable to lay on. I was lucky enough to purchase this by two get one free however I sincerely think it should have been by one get two free as they’re definitely not worth the price paid looks like I’m back to shopping for new crate mats again. If considering purchasing pass this one by.
Great for a mat on floor but not chew proof
I don't know what it is about this mat but if I just put it on floor in a room my one lab loves to lounge on it. The minute I put it in the crate, he tears it to shreds. You might say it's because he doesn't like being crated which is something I thought too but when there is nothing in the crate he's perfectly happy in it and goes in with no problem. It's just when I put a sheet/blanket/mat in he chews them apart. I really like the mat though, it was good quality and soft.
Perfect crate mat
It does exactly what it is supposed to. Basic mat for the crate. Love it and great price.
My dog had the stuffing out the this mat in less than a day. Definitely not durable as advertised.
Very Unhappy Don’t Buy
I have an 8 month old ESS and she ripped this part within an hour of having it. Plus it sheds terribly
This is a very nice crate mat. Soft and obviously comfortable. My pup just loves it. Washes well too.
Not very plush...
I usually order the Midwest brand crate mats but opted to try this one this time. I kept it & it is serving its purpose but I will definitely order the Midwest next time. This one washes well & doesn't shed, however there isn't much padding on the bottom for comfort and the edges are not as plush as the Midwest. My dog likes to rest his head on the rolled edge. Also this one was more expensive which frustrates me even more...
pointless waste of money
Save your money. This is so thin you could just throw a bath towel in and get the same quality of comfort and protection.
Not for my dogs.
Looked nice, but didn't last 24 hours. Both pups took the little brown tag to indicate the spot to rip off. Both beds ruined, may be more to do with the fact that they are puppies than anything to do with the design. Lesson learnt, plain crate mats from now until they are older.