American Kennel Club AKC Dog Training Pads, 28 x 34-in, Fresh Scented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Pheromone Attractant, Scented||Scented||Pheromone Attractant, Scented||Unscented||Scented|
|Material||—||Cardboard / Paper||—||Cardboard / Paper||—|
About This Item
- Perfect for housetraining puppies or helping to prevent accidents in older dogs.
- Built-in attractant helps stop your dog from defaulting to rugs, couches, beds and other areas in your home when nature calls.
- The antibacterial, highly absorbent pads have 6 layers to help stop leaks, tracking, and odors.
- Fast-drying gel helps stop tracking and locks in moisture.
- Use them in your car, to line crates and carriers, or to dry wet paws!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHartz Home Protection Lavender Scent Odor Eliminating Dog Pads, XX-Large, 40 count$31.57Chewy Price$29.99Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Odor Eliminating Lavender Scent Dog Pads, XXX-Large, 60 count$58.52Chewy Price$55.59Autoship Price
- Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Jumbo Dog Training Pads, 28 x 30-in, 30 count, Unscented$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 18 count$15.89Chewy Price$15.10Autoship Price
- Frisco Giant Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 50 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$37.23Chewy Price$35.37Autoship Price
- Frisco Extra Large Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 75 count, Unscented$37.23Chewy Price$41.19List Price$35.37Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 30 count$23.21Chewy Price$25.79List Price$22.05Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 50 count, Unscented$43.19Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.03Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Extra Large Training Pads, 28" x 30", 50 count$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 21 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Pee Pads that don't work
These are not worth the money, they don't hold water let alone dog pee. There is inferior cotton lining and plastic outwear. They are also extra small but are described as X-Large, not big enough for a big dog to land on. Frisco is a much better product. Will not order again.
Great for under/around cat boxes
Great for around cat boxes! I have 3 indoor only cats with 5 large litter boxes. One of my cats is very long and sometimes she doesn’t realize her back half isn’t fully in the box. We put these under/around the cat boxes. It absorbs urine, (including trapping the odor of cat pee), as well as catches the litter than can be tracked out of box or tossed over the high sides. (We also have a cat who is a big digger in the litter). I don’t have any experience using these for dogs, as my dog is an xl breed.
First time and very last time. My little Chihuahua used the AKC potty pads and it went right through to my carpeting. So not a happy camper. Going back to my old brand. I would rather pay a few dollars more to not have the soiled carpeting.
Such a Mistake
You get what you pay for! I tried these out since the Chewy brand went up in price. What a mistake! These are the worst pads I ever bought. They are light and paper thin. Pee went right through them. Also so thin that every movement moved the pad around and caused accidents. Never again. Do not recommend, do not buy!
The quick drying gel to provides immediate absorption is not working to well. After my dog does her business and she gets off the pad she leaves tracks also if she urinates a little closer to the edge it leaks. My puppy is only 15 pounds not 50 they advertise for. I will go back to my Frisco pads the extra $2 to $4 Dollars are worth it.
Mr. Sir Peesalot
Best pad I could have ever bought, my 15 yr old yorkie Radcal is kinda blind, deaf, for sure with Dementia and pees-a-lot!!!!! Hence Mr Sir Peesalot
Akc shame on you
AkC the world's top breeders and shows . Ugh pads like a papertowel just more expensive!!these things LEAK!!..WAS expecting quality associated with name yeah this is not it . I've tried so many pads Frisco 75count only way to go!!thank you chewy for refund so I can buy pads that work love chewy customer service they care ..please do not waste money these pads
Average - Nice size
Even though they are on the thin side, they get the job done. Comparing them to Frisco which is a heavier, I find that I have to change the pad quite often using more pads.
Excellent product for training dogs! Our dog and uses these rather than carpet or floors!
Worst Pads Ever
My husband got these, figured AKC...should be good. NOT!!! We had been using and have gone back to Frisco potty pads...they cost a little more but are well worth it. We have 5 dogs all medium size and the pad works for all 5. They are so nice our border collie mix thinks they're her bed. AKC needs to redo their cheap, worthless pads. Like someone said...you get what you pay for!!!