American Kennel Club AKC Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with ultra-plush and supportive orthopedic material for comfy crate time.
- Machine wash and tumble dry for clean, long-lasting comfort.
- Non-skid bottom prevents slipping and sliding when used outside of the crate.
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes to fit your furbaby’s style and crate.
- Eco-friendly design made with recycled materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Teal, 36-in$33.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 42-in$35.98Chewy Price
- Dog Gone Smart Sleeper Cushion Dog Crate Mat, Pebble Grey, Small$43.20Chewy Price$48.00List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Fleece Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 36-in$16.11Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Frisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 42-in$29.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 30-in$16.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Ashton Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Blue, X-Large$58.42Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Serta Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog & Cat Crate Mat, Small, Mocha$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Crate Cover, Green, 30 Inch$26.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Rocketman Dog Crate Cover, 54-in$149.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Do Not Waste Your Money
I bought two of these for my puppy's crate so I could swap them out easily during potty training. The very first day he peed on one. When I was removing the VERY flimsy "washable" cover, chunks of the low-quality foam fell off. I washed the cover on gentle and it fell apart in the wash. I am not even able to put it back on. So, now I'm left with a slab of crappy foam that's falling apart and a large piece of fabric with no use. I don't even know how to safely and responsibly dispose of these items other than putting them in a landfill, which feels so awful. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Not good quality
Worked okay for a few weeks and puppy loved it. Then we found out the hard way it’s not water/pee resistant at all. During that, we discovered a seam was broken open after only three weeks. Our dog doesn’t chew or claw at it, so there’s no reason for it to be falling apart already. Pretty bad quality.
Lasted One Week
This item was delivered 4/18. On 4/26 I found our dog chewing the interior foam as the seam had gave way and it was exposed. He is only placed in the kennel for short periods of time; even if used exclusively it should last for more than 8 days!
I bought this as my pup sleeps in her crate at night. This fits a large Kong crate no problem and is soft. I know other people mentioned filling, I have not had the need to wash it yet. So far it is good
Great Crate Mat
I looked on line and in numerous Pet Stores, but nothing matched the quality of the American Kennel Club Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, so I bought two, one for the house and one for the Suburban.
I bought two of these. They shedded the black cover for weeks. After two months they flattened were they lay
Set this on another bed for a few minutes and Comet says it's the best. Can't get him off of it
Excellent Crate Mar
This is a very well made product that fits our crate perfectly. My Lab is in his crate a lot more since I got this mat.
Dog crate bed
Seems like a very nice crate mat. Welbilt has a zipper for cleaning. For some reason my dogs have wanted to use it yet.
Zipper Broke and Seams Fell Apart after 3 months
We purchased this bed in the beginning of March. It was the bottom of 2 crate mats in our dogs bed, so well protected and not highly trafficked. It was washed twice according to the instructions. By the end of may the zipper had broken and the seams of the cover for the mat were falling apart. I do not recommend this product.