American Kennel Club AKC Pet Booster Seat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides secure seating for your pet during car travel. Simply fasten your pup in using the adjustable straps.
- This sturdy structure also helps prevent car sickness. In the event of an airbag deployment, your furry friend will be safe.
- There’s a built-in leash that attaches to any harness and offers a comfortable memory foam cushion for seating.
- It can easily be folded up and stored away until your next adventure.
- Features adjustable straps which provides a custom fit and holds pets up to 20 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$69.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat, 12-lbs$31.68Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- DealFrisco Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$20.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Vehicle Booster Dog Seat, 16-in, Gray/Blue$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Black$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Booster Seat, Charcoal$64.95Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, X-Large$47.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Kurgo Rover Dog & Cat Booster Seat, Black/Hampton Sand$59.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- DealFrisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Regular$49.00Chewy Price$51.91List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat, Gray$53.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Frisco Travel Hanging Car Seat Dog Carrier, 17-in, Black$33.98Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Booster Seat, Medium$23.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Collapsible, Interior Tether||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable||—||Pockets, Water-resistant|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
246 Customer Reviews
corgi pup friendly
It gets the job done!! We've been using it for a month and we think our pup may outgrow it soon. He was put in it immediately and is now used to the carrier. I definitely have peace of mind with him back there.
Can’t Beat the Price!
I’m quite happy with this car seat! I was worried with some of the reviews but decided to give it a shot anyway. The straps fit perfectly in my car and were adjustable. My dog seems quite secure in the seat and I am going to fix the straps so that he can look out the window. The only problem is that the seat is quite small— there is no chance this would fit a 20 pound dog. My dog is 15 pounds and just barely fits, not sure how comfortable he is. But the price is great for what you get and definitely does the job safely and securely!
My little girl who was afraid to ride in the car sits in her AKC brand booster seat and can see out the window and Loves it. And I believe it keeps her from getting car sick!!
Car seat is great
This was recommended by a friend. It is great for our pooch. We just had to strap the front strap around the front seat headrest instead of the back headrest. It gives him a little more room, and he seems more comfortable. Great product at a great price.
It's ok and needs improvement
It's okay but the belt is not long enough to where it sits in the actual seat of my car. It kinda hangs in the air. I would like for it to actually sit on the swat I would feel alot better about my pets security.
Fell apart within a year the strap that holds the dog broke off in my hand, will not keep your dog safe in the event of an accident. Other straps are stretched and tearing my dog is only 7lbs.
Straps are way too short
This would have been perfect but the straps are so short. I barely got the two that hold the seat up clipped. The one that stabilizes the seat by wrapping around behind the car seat was at least a foot too short so I had to send it back. Maybe I got a defective one??? I have a standard car with standard seats, a Toyota Prius. Very bummed by this!
I have a Hyundai sonata and it doesn't fit the seat
Great dog seat
I have a 6 lb Maltese & he fits perfect. Seat was easy to install & now my dog can look out the window while we are driving & he is safe.
Great little pet booster seat
My fur baby loves riding in the car and she loves her booster seat. This item description reads for pets up tp 20 lbs. My fur baby is a rescue puppy, her vet thinks she may be as big as 14 pounds. I don't think she'll fit in this booster seat for too long, because she already seems to be out growing it but it's good for now.