Andis AGC2 UltraEdge 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Premium-grade clipper is a preferred choice among pet grooming professionals and is suitable for all coat and breed types.
- Two-speed, sealed rotary motor operates at 3400 and 4400 strokes per minute for exceptional precision and a salon-quality cut.
- Detachable blade and removable drive cap make cleaning a breeze, while the locking blade hinge keeps the blade secure for stress-free operation.
- The 14-foot cord and break-resistant housing make this clipper durable and easy to use; a locking power switch prevents accidental shutoff during use.
- Made in the USA; works with all UltraEdge, CeramicEdge and ShowEdge blades, as well as Oster A-5 blades.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Arco Cordless Pet Clipper Kit, Purple$124.98Chewy Price$164.95List Price
- Wahl Bravura Lithium Ion Cordless Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Purple$179.99Chewy Price$211.95List Price
- Wahl 5 in 1 Adjustable Detachable Fine Blade Set, size 9, 10 ,15, 30, 40, 2 count$44.08Chewy Price$48.98List Price
- DealCasfuy Energy Saving Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, White$59.50Chewy Price
- Wahl Professional Animal BravMini+ Cordless Pet Trimmer, Purple$89.65Chewy Price$107.95List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper, Pearl White$179.00Chewy Price
- Andis AG 2-Speed+ Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$152.05Chewy Price$236.49List Price
- Wahl 5-Style Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper$91.89Chewy Price$154.99List Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
214 Customer Reviews
Best Clippers for Standard Poodles
This is second purchase of the same clippers. I bought my first ones 9 years ago on the recommendation of my breeder. Those are still working great, but got the second one to alternate when they get warm. I groom 2 of my standards and these clippers have have been worth the investment. Great investment!
And is Clippers
Excellent clippers but did get hot after a while. This clipper does not come with any blade attachments.
Clippers get hot
I was looking forward to these clippers. I have a 35lbs labradoodle and I could only get through a little section of her body before it gets to hot to use. My dog and I don't have time to wait until they get cool. They do cut very well.
Andis Equals Quality
I'm not a professional groomer, but have groomed my cats & dogs for decades. This is my second Andis Clipper in 30 years. My old one is still working & the only reason I purchased a new one is that I accidentally damaged the outer casing. I decided on the detachable blade version to eliminate needing a screwdriver to change blades. This model did not disappoint! It is so easy to change the blades now. It's the same Andis quality that I've always known. * if the lever/hinge that you slide the blade on ever gets stuck in the down position, (it did once initially), there's a very short & easy YouTube tutorial on how to release it. You need to know that it's not a glitch because if/when you change out the lever/hinge, the new one can be already stuck in the down position. It took literally a few seconds to disengage it & it was/is good to go.
Andis AGC2 clippers
I am returning these clippers because the blades get so hot that I had to change blades every 3 minutes!!
Runs cool. Cuts through fairly easily on our Aussie.
Perfect for my 3 long hair dogs!
Love this trimmer...I had one exactly like this one for 15 years. Used it every couple months to groom my 3 pups (lots uf fur). Ordered new one and loving it!
I have bought 3 Andis clippers from chewy and they only last a year. Which is conveniently also when Chewy’s “warranty” expires. I only used them 12-15 times a year, so they should last longer, I believe. Don’t waste your money, try another brand.
I do most of the grooming of our goldendoodles myself and after buying 2 other clippers that were not great, I decided to research and this clipper is what came up the most often for its power and ability to get through curly thick coats. It’s literally like cutting butter!! It’s perfect for our needs. It comes with a #10 blade which is shorter than I want so I purchased a #4 and #7 finish cut and couldn’t be happier. It even goes through mats like it’s nothing. And our dogs aren’t scared of it either. Very very pleased!
Button is stuck
I really like them when they worked but now the button will not turn on.