Andis Premium Curved Shear, 8"
About This Item
- Professional-grade curved shears measure 8 inches long.
- Paw-fect for curved areas on your pet’s coat like around the ears.
- A great tool to help clean up your BFF’s chest or rib cage.
- The offset handles are ergonomic and easy to use for superior control.
- Available in two versions for righties and lefties!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kenchii Show Gear Curved Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Top Performance Clipper Case$41.73Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for Detachable Blades, Size 3/8-in$6.81Chewy Price$7.45List Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Dogs, 40 count, XX-Large, Black$15.85Chewy Price$15.95List Price$15.06Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds German Shepherd Chamomile Soothing Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Master Equipment Adjustable Height Dog Grooming Table, Black, 32-in$104.09Chewy Price$194.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Lavender & Green Tea Calming Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$15.11Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.35Autoship Price
- Wahl Ultimate Nail Grinder Replacement Kit$9.75Chewy Price
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer Replacement Kit, Red$6.10Chewy Price
- Top Performance Table Dog Mat, Purple, Small$39.42Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Healthy Breeds Siberian Husky Deodorizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.65Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.07Autoship Price
- Espree Oatmeal & Baking Soda Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I LOVe these right handed scissors! They cut very well and I was impressed. I love the slight curve, it allows me to trim my dogs’ beards perfectly. I decided to trim my 3 mini schnauzers myself because of the price for grooming all three. Also, I never know how someone treats my little angels during their grooming. Super satisfied with these scissors. It even comes with a little bottle to oil the scissors afterwards to help prevent them from going dull.
Finger/Thumb holes are too small
Finger/Thumb holes are too small for adult male hands
I have a standard poodle and do my own grooming. I have never used curved shears, because I've always been able to do everything I wanted with straight shears. A friend suggested "try them", so I gave them to me for Christmas. They are awesome! They make shaping sooo much easier. I have several other Andis shears and love how sharp they are (and how long they hold that edge)
Not for me
I liked how this scissors cut, but the opening in the holes of the handle were very small. They must be made for people with skinny fingers because I barely could get my arthritic fingers in the holes. Also, the ends of the scissors are so sharp that I cut my fingers in four different places before I completed the haircut on my wiggly dog. This was not the best scissors for me and I was very disappointed with how expensive it was for what I got for my money.
Perfect in my hand
Even though I am not going to be given any rewards for my use of them, they are absolutely exactly what was needed. I love the cut and ease of function. They feel perfect in my hand!