Andis Premium Straight Shear, 8"By Andis
About This Item
- Professional-grade straight shears measure 8 inches long.
- Paw-fect for straight areas on your pet’s coat like along her back or legs.
- A great all-around cutting tool to help clean up your BFF’s coat.
- The offset handles are ergonomic and easy to use for superior control.
- Available in two versions for righties and lefties and suitable for dogs of all sizes!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Dog trimming scissors
I have used and purchased less expensive scissors. I started grooming my labradoodle years ago when I lived in a remote area of MT and no groomer was available. These are the best scissors I’ve ever purchased . I now feel like I wasted money on the cheaper scissors.
Good quality, right hand shear
The cutting blade is 4" long. Comfortable finger grips. I am not a professional groomer. I only groom my own dog with soft curly hair. This scissors does a very nice straight line cut, but I used it also along the rest of her body.
Grooming at home
I bought this during the covid quarantine to groom my 2 goldens .. arrived in 5 days which was very efficient . They were sharp and I was able to groom @ their ears and paws very easily .