Andis Steel Pet Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Removes tangles, mats, dirt and loose hair
- Wide and narrow teeth make it ideal for cats and all sizes of dogs
- The wider side is perfect for untangling mats or to give a fluffy/finished appearance to the coat. Use the finer side for thinner coats, or for those sensitive areas like the face and paws.
- Constructed of durable Stainless steel, which is more resilient than plastic.
- Perfect for finishing and fluffing, giving your loved one that professional groomed appearance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Small, 2 count$28.70Chewy Price$31.90List Price
- Andis Pin Brush, Green/White, Medium$10.28Chewy Price$11.51List Price
- Safari Double Row Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Pin & Bristle Combo Dog Brush, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog Dematting Rake$11.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Soft$10.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The Green Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Stiped Finish, Small, Small, 2 count$23.30Chewy Price$25.90List Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Medium$25.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Stazko Anti-Static & Dematting Conditioning Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$16.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Rubber||Rubber|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
281 Customer Reviews
Great comb for goldendoodle
This is a quality metal comb and is reasonably comfortable to hold. Tried a couple of other combs with shorter teeth, but this one was recommended by our groomer. It does a much better job on our goldendoodle's thick, curly hair and helps tremendously to get mats out. Bought a second one so we can each use one. We use the wider spaced end first, and then the other after tangles are broken down. The slicker brush we have is OK, but does not get deep enough into the curly hair to break up the deep mat areas. If used correctly a couple of times/week, will save alot of time fighting matting in doodle hair and your groomer will appreciate it, too.
Best investment EVER!!!!! I have bought so many combs and brushes that either snapped or broke. Nothing got the under coat out. I have a long haired GS and the first time I used this comb I got more off of him than I did in a year!!!
Just what We needed
I wanted a good comb for my mini-poodle after his groomer warmed me about bad ones on the market. I found this one, a good solid comb, and had to have it for my sweet boy. I received and have used it to comb those hairs close to his skin. Perfect!
Persian life saver!
Ever since getting my adorable Persian, it’s been a never-ending battle to get him groomed every day . . . until now. This comb changed everything! We’ve gone from trying to groom a squirming, flailing mound of fluff, to easily combing through him as he stretches back and purrs. The longer teeth get right down to the skin, and smoothly pull out the loose fluff that would otherwise turn to mats. I chose the smaller of the two combs, and it’s still quite large and substantial. Terrific find!
Maine Coon approved
I am two weeks into Maine Coon coat maintenance and this comb came recommended as gold standard and ‘if you can only own just one comb’ Sturdy, will take efforts to break or bend the metal teeth.
This comb works very well!
This comb works we’ll on my two long hair cats. Much better than regular plastic combs. It is a great addition to my sicker brush and furminator.
Durable and Effective
I use this comb on my Border Collie for weekly grooming. It is effective for preventing knots around his ears, tail, and backside. I am impressed with the durability of this comb. It's been tossed around often and holding strong. Our mini-pig also enjoys this brush.
This thing is awesome!
I have a Goldendoodle, which is prone to knots, mats, etc. This thing does such a good job that a slicker brush isn't really necessary unless you want a super-puffy coat. I am so happy with this and I know my groomer will be too. Her job just got a lot easier since my girl's hair will be MUCH easier to clean and groom. This is a must have.
This comb works great for a labradoodle’s coat. It keeps it from getting matted.
Does the job
I had to replace a comb that had lost a tooth and chose the Andis. While the size is good, it's much lighter in weight than my other comb so durability may be an issue. Otherwise, it works fine.