Andis AGC2 UltraEdge 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Burgundy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2-speed sealed rotary motor runs cool so there's no need for vents or fans. You can alternate between 3400 spm and 4400 spm so it has all the power you need to get through the thickest of hair. It's perfect for any breed and all coats, a truly versatile tool.
- Detachable blades and removable drive cap make cleaning a breeze while the locking blade hinge keeps blade secure for stress-free operation.
- It features a 14' heavy duty cord and the motor is encased in a break resistant housing so it withstands harsh chemicals. Also maintenance free - no oiling or greasing of internal parts is needed
- A locking switch ensures that the clipper won't accidently shut off during use.
- Works with all UltraEdge, CeramicEdge, and ShowEdge blades (sold separately) but is also compatible with Oster A-5 blades.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl SS Pro Clipper Kit$129.00Chewy Price$141.45List Price
- Andis Pulse Li 5 Adjustable Blade Hair Grooming Clipper, Turqoise$145.88Chewy Price$214.27List Price
- Wahl Figura Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Metallic Red$119.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- Wahl Creativa Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Berry$224.95Chewy Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Combs Kit for Detachable Blades, 16 count$62.26Chewy Price$69.18List Price
- Andis AGC UltraEdge 2-Speed Detachable Blade Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Blue$195.19Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Oster A5 Comb Attachment 10 Piece Set, Black$26.98Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- Shernbao PGC-560 Smart Digital Dog Grooming Clipper, White$59.00Chewy Price
- Wahl Touch-Up Rechargeable Battery Pet Trimmer Set, Black$38.67Chewy Price$44.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
Andis AGC2 clippers
I am returning these clippers because the blades get so hot that I had to change blades every 3 minutes!!
Misleading! Does not come with blades
I am a dog breeder and was recommended this by a groomer friend. I paid $204 for these clippers and there aren't any attachments to go with it. They will be another $50. I wouldn't have bought this had I known it did not come with blades.
I will never know
I really need a new dog clipper and after repeated delays finally just canceled the order and purchased elsewhere.
BLADES GET HOT!
These clippers cut my dogs hair great, however, within a few minutes they are too hot to use. I would not recommend these.
I’ve used other brands of clippers to trim My labradoodle. I started when I lived in a remote area of Montana and no groomer was available. Here in Florida it’s costly so I continued. This is the first Andis clipper I’ve purchased and it’s much better than the others I’ve used
Works great for cats.
Bought this to use on my cats. I can’t take them to the groomer because they would have to be sedated.
I used them when I first got them in January on. My cockapoo and they were wonderful, slid right through her hair and gave a beautiful cut - please note this is the only time they were used. I cleaned them and oiled the blades as instructed and put them away. I pulled them back out 4 months later (beginning of may) and they would not cut my dogs hair. They immediately got stuck and just would not work.
Gets hot VERY quickly relative to older models
I've groomed my own dogs for about 20 years now, nothing fancy but I've owned standard poodles, minis and toys. This clipper is definitely lighter than my old Oster but gets hot so so quickly. Within 5 minutes this thing is warming up my clipper blades so I cannot use them (on low speed). It's nice that it's lighter but it's not really that practical unless you're using maybe a comb attachment so it doesn't touch the skin. Very disappointing. Investigating if I can return it.
I've been a groomer for 20 yrs. Still using these clippers. I've had to replace the cord and the blade drive assembly a few times but parts are reasonably priced and easy to find. Can easily service them myself verses sending them out to be repaired. I've tried Oster and Wahl clippers and I'll take the Andis any day
I bought these to replace the same ones I had for around 15 years. So I already knew the clippers...the first ones I ordered from Chewy were defective, which shocked me, as Andi's is very reputable...but anyway, Chewy refunded me right away and then I bought these in a different color because the other color was not available. So far, so good :)