Animal Essentials Echinacea/Goldenseal Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to promote health in the mouth and gastrointestinal tract
- Protects your pet from disease by supporting their immune system as a natural antibiotic
- Premium-quality supplement contains certified organic goldenseal root, echinacea purpurea, garlic, alfalfa and spirulina to support immunity
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAnimal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$23.01Chewy Price$27.50List Price$21.86Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Detox Blend Liver Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- DealEndurosyn Canine Digestive Oral Gel for Dogs$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- DealVirbac Allerderm Omegaderm Oil Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 28 count$29.05Chewy Price$36.79List Price$27.60Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- DealFree Form Fatty Acid Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$24.57Chewy Price$27.50List Price$23.34Autoship Price
- DealAngels' Eyes Plus Beef Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 1.59-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$23.50List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Daily Digestion Breath & Digestion Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- DealAngels' Eyes Plus Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.64-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Organic Echinacea Root and Herb 1:4, Organic Goldenseal Root 1:4, Organic Alfalfa 1:4...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Maitake Mushroom 1:3, Reishi Mushroom 1:3, Cordyceps/Dong Chong Xia Cao 1:4....||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Olive Leaf 1:4, Echinacea Purp Root and Herb 1:4, Eleuthero Herb 1:4....||Inactive Ingredient: Pharmaceutical-Grade Purified Water., Active Ingredient: Silver 8.3 mcg....||Chicken Liver Powder, Cod Liver, Magnesium Ascorbate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Allergy Relief||Immune Support|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
I’m A Believer!
My 10 year old Teacup Chihuahua has been sneezing and had a slight wheeze. I had been giving her local honey for a week and it helped but I discovered this and ordered it. Just 2 days in and I can’t believe the results. She is bouncing all over and barking like a puppy at anything that moves! I am so happy she is doing much better!
Z Best for healing internally and externally for Cats
It’s been my go to for years! I’m so happy to find it again. Cats cold was gone in 2 days with 2 doses a day :)
Doesn’t appear to help
My pup has been taking this and does not appear to help. She doesn’t like it so I need to squirt in her mouth to make her take it.
My dog is a 5 year old Maltese and terrier mix who randomly started getting a few warts here and there. I decided to give her this after reading warts could be a sign of immune deficiency and these worked within 2 weeks. She’s not a picky eater but it did take her some time to get used to it. Works great!
this product is real good for my dogs eye infections
I like this very well my black lab has always had eye infections i even tried prescription eye drops, antibiotics. his eyes were matted up, running tear stained, had to clean his eyes daily. i found this about a couple of months ago, tried it and i was amazed at how good this is. he don't like the taste but it keeps his eyes so much cleaner and not so infected. i was amazed at this. he's not digging and scratching at his eyes. also he and my other lab doesn't scratch as much now. this keeps him from digging in his his ears so much too.
I give 1 dropper full, once a week in both the cats and dogs water bowls and its cleared their skin issues and made them more playful now.
Echinacea Goldenseal drops
I got this to help my dogs caughing. After 2 weeks I noticed no changes in the caughing. Im sure this product is Aweaome for just an irritated caugh from aklergy or ciggarete smoke. Or even other things.
Great for dental disease!
I actually delute this in a spray bottle with distilled water and spray it on my dogs gums for his dental/gum issues. All swelling and redness has gone away. Love it!
Works like a charm.
I have been using echinacea for years. My poor dog had red and swollen gums. I figured I would try this before doing antibiotics. After the first dose I could see a small improvement. After 3 days all but 1 little section is clear and the swelling is gone!
cleared up mucous in cat's eyes
This product cleared up mucous in my cat's eyes after only a few days of use. I found it easy to give the liquid to him with the eye dropper at the back of the tongue. He does not object to it, and is happy to eat after taking the dose. I have more than one eyedropper and I do wash the eyedroppers between uses to avoid tainting the liquid in the bottle.