Animal Essentials Ocean Supreme Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports healthy skin & coat, healthy immune functions and natural resistance to fleas
- Made from certified EU raw fish for joint, brain, heart, and healthy skin and coat
- Higher in EPA, DHA and total omega 3 than salmon oil and most other fish oils
- No artificial preservatives, colorings or flavoring and fortified with natural vitamin E
- Refrigerate after opening to keep fresh and viable, impact resistant PET plastic bottle is recyclable and avoids chemical leaching that may occur with other forms of plastic
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics Salmon Oil Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.58List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealControlled Labs Pets Orange Oximega Fish Oil Skin & Coat Support Smoked Salmon & Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$25.94Chewy Price$25.97List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- Dealkin+kind Organic Healthy Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealParamount Pet Health Liquid Vitamins Skin & Coat Support Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$48.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Ultra EFA Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$45.36Chewy Price$48.00List Price$43.09Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Holistic Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- DealWholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Coco & Luna Multivitamin 6-In-1 Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- DealThomas Labs C Kelp Organic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- DealFera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil (Source of Omega 3), Vitamin E (Natural Sourced-Alpha Tocopherol)....||Premium Sardines, Herring, Anchovy, Mackerel.||Sardine Oil, Anchovy Oil, Herring Oil...||Pure Alaskan Salmon Oil.||Non-Gmo Fish Oil (Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Brain Health, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
My picky babies love it!
I've tried tons of different treats and 1 dog needed Omega-3 Fatty Acids. The one who doesn't need it is DEMANDING more! The one who does is ok, I'm good, she's crazy!
Won’t use again'!!!!!
My dog got sick from this stuff. Waste of my money!
BPA Free Yes!
Plastic bottles are BPA free. I emailed the company. Great product!!
Bring back the glass bottle
I can’t believe this is only being offered in plastic bottles now. I used to get this in a glass bottle. It doesn’t say these bottles are BPA free. Who knows what they’re made of?! The quality of the oil is great and it’s the only one my picky chihuahua likes, but I can no longer recommend the plastic bottle version.
Fish oil and allergies
A rescue recommended fish oil to help with the itching and chewing of my dog’s paws. I give her 2 teaspoons daily and within a week saw an improvement.
It may be good
It may be good but my older female cat wouldn’t eat anything I put it on
Great product with a few issues
My cats don't mind the taste of this at all. It has helped one cat who has had flaky skin for years! Two issues: the bottle does not say how long the oil lasts once opened and refrigerated, and I wish it still came in a glass bottle. Fish oil goes rancid quickly, so I freeze it in a wide-neck glass jar and use a measuring spoon to scoop it out (it stays soft).
Very satisfied, I received my moneys worth, and was very pleased with the size of the bottle, 16 ounces :)
I put about 10 drops on my elderly cat's food 4 times a day to encourage her to eat more food. She still likes it after a couple of weeks. I don't know if there are any negative side effects because I've been using this for only a short time.
Caution: Plastic Bottles - Not Glass anymore
0 stars if I could. A product is only as good as what it is in. I have used this product for years and loved it. Now they are being cheap and using plastic bottles that "Do Not indicate BPA Free" The indicate that there is another chemical in the plastic that is "supose" to stop the plastic chemicals from leaching in. I am concerned that, that product may be just as bad, if not worse than BPA itself. I have sent the just received "plastic bottle" back to where I purchased (removed from auto ship) it from and I have requested a refund. Off to find a replacement in a glass bottle.