AniMed Muscle-Up Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A fast-absorbing blend of vitamins and nutrients to support the overall health and well-being of equine athletes
- This special formula contains ample amounts of potassium, calcium, vitamin E and much more to help support rapid muscle recovery and proper electrolyte balance
- Lacto-Mos is added to aid in healthy digestion. It’s perfect for horses in training and can be used to maintain healthy muscle, nerves and circulatory systems
- Premium, fast-absorbing, all-natural alternative to prescription anabolic steroids
- Scoop included for easy administering
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Complete Powder Horse Supplement, 9.5-lb bag$50.47Chewy Price$53.45List Price$47.95Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Vita Biotin Molasses Flavor Crumbles Horse Supplement, 3-lb tub$20.95Chewy Price$31.16List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- Uckele Devils Claw Plus Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$30.95Chewy Price$37.95List Price$29.40Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$124.39Chewy Price$167.09List Price$118.17Autoship Price
- Source Original Dry Meal Formula Skin, Coat & Hoof Care Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$34.95Chewy Price$40.18List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DAC Bloom Coat Care & Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$164.28Chewy Price$172.49List Price$156.07Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Joint Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-qt bottle$25.99Chewy Price$38.60List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Equithrive Original Joint Powder Horse Supplement, 8-lb tub$423.99Chewy Price$402.79Autoship Price
- Equithrive Electrolyte Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$80.99Chewy Price$76.94Autoship Price
- Equithrive Vitamin E Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 3.3-lb tub$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Equithrive Original Joint Powder Molasses Flavor Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$111.25Chewy Price$105.69Autoship Price
- Formula 707 Daily Essentials Vitamins & Minerals Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 12-lb bucket$36.59Chewy Price$52.14List Price$34.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Gamma Oryzanol, Creatine, DMG...||Soybean Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Corn Oil...||Natural Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Selenium, Magnesium||Active Ingredients: MSM 4000mg, White Willow 1000mg, Devils Claw 1000mg...||Corn Distiller'S Dried Grains With Solubles, Soybean Oil, Ground Flax (Source Of Omega 3)...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care||Immune Support, Nerve Care, Digestive Health...||Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||High-Energy, Weight Management|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I use this if a horse needs some extra muscle tone while getting back into shape. It is too expensive to keep the horses on it but I do like to keep some on hand in case one needs it. All of my horses eat it well but they eat almost everything.
I’ve been using this on my young OTTB in addition to putting him into work. I mix it with a bit of oil to help it stick to the grain, otherwise it ends up at the bottom of the feeding pan. I’m happy with the results so far!
Too early to rate efficacy
I was using Tri Amino but my horses hated the taste so thought I would try this. They eat it well so there's a plus.
I feed this to my mastiff, helps keep them active and build muscle. My older dog also gets this. It has the right ingredients and great price at chewy.