AniMed Natural Weight-UP Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A specially formulated source of calories and fat that can help to increase the weight of your horse
- Healthy digestion is key to a horse’s ability to gain and maintain his optimal weight
- This unique blend is formulated with host of ingredients to assist in normal digestion, including omega-3 fatty acids, Yea-Sacc 1026 micro-organisms and Lacto-Mos bacteria
- Plus, this supplement also supports the overall health of your horse’s coat and skin
- Improves energy, endurance, performance, muscle recovery time, and more
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Complete Powder Horse Supplement, 9.5-lb bag$50.47Chewy Price$53.45List Price$47.95Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab STP Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$29.99Chewy Price$48.97List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Farnam Weight Builder Powder Horse Supplement, 90 Day Supply$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Senior Powder Horse Supplement, 16-lb bucket$150.95Chewy Price$255.65List Price$143.40Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$28.09List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Sore No-More Horse Liniment, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.75-lb jar, 48 Day Supply$26.99Chewy Price$44.39List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vita Flex Pro Equinyl Combo Joint Formula Powder Horse Supplement, 11.25-lb bucket$240.95Chewy Price$323.99List Price$228.90Autoship Price
- Farnam Next Level Joint Pellets Dog & Horse Supplement, 1.875-lb jar$43.80Chewy Price$74.39List Price$41.61Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Reach Joint Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 2.81-lb bucket$34.45Chewy Price$51.59List Price$32.73Autoship Price
- Equine Healthcare International Equi+Focus Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag$34.95Chewy Price$48.96List Price$33.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Stabilized Rice Bran, Brewers Dried Yeast, Processed Grain by-products...||Active Ingredients: Gamma Oryzanol 200 mg, Zinc 600 mg, Vitamin E 10 ppm min...||Processed Grain By-Products, Dried Vegetable Fat, Plant Protein Products...||Inactive: Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed, Stabilized Rice Bran...||Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Oat Meal, Flaxseed Meal...|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Muscle Care, Weight Management||High-Energy||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||—||Adult|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Pellets|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Apple||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||High Fat, Low NSC, Sugar Free||High Fat|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Must have for healthy hoof growth
Great supplement for strong healthy hoof growth. Used with great success on foundered panel positive horses And negative alike.
hard keeper ottb - the only thing that worked
I have a young and growing OTTB and upon purchasing her we had a couple of health issues that we needed to sort out… Unfortunately, that caused her to drop a lot of weight. It was difficult getting her weight back up and it seemed like no amount of hay, grain, or oils were doing the trick. I started adding weight up into her grain (2-3 scoops depending on her work load) on the days that we worked with her, which was generally 3 to 4 days a week. We started noticing results within the first week or so, but she continued to improve and get better over the months! This has become a staple in our routine And is the only thing that has actually worked.
Easy to give and seems to be working. She has put on some much needed weight and seems more active.. will continue to give through the year to hope help her to keep it on and to gain some muscle mass too.
Been using this product on both of my dogs (one being a puppy and one older) since I got it delivered, so 3 weeks now, and not a change in weight for either whatsoever. I'll keep trying but you'd thing after 3 weeks of use you'd see a difference. Note: dogs are healthy, no diseases, just need to keep some weight on during these cold winters with no success so far.
My horses didn't initially like the flavor but they are seeming fine. May be too early to really know how well it works.
We’ve had AWFUL hay at our barn, and my horse rapidly dropped weight towards the end of December/beginning of January. She’s 23, but she’s always been an extremely easy keeper. So I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do! So I upped her feed (TC senior + Alfalfa Pellets + Beet pulp) and added in fat supplements. I use 2 scoops of Weight up in conjunction with 2 scoops of Ultimate Finish 40 daily. It’s really helped my girl!
Helped our 48 year old Appaloosa
Poco is now 48 with the usual muscle wasting in old horses but was losing weight regardless of how often or how much she was fed. Incredibly she still has her teeth so chewing / foraging and eating hay, was not an issue. She, and the rest, also get a supplement to assure they are receiving their RDA of vitamins and minerals. Everyone else is thriving (including our 35 year old quarter horse) so we knew we needed to do something for our precious little girl. It’s been 3 weeks and the change has been noticeable. She is gaining weight and is much brighter and happier. We smile watching her prance and even breaking into a trot to keep up. We rescued her at the age of 30 from a life that had not been kind. Determined to provide as much love as we could cram into the years she had left, she is our miracle. Small in stature, huge in determination and perseverance.
Only used about 2 weeks putting with senior feed to get weight back on after winter.
Works great, pricing is okay
Worked for my Shetlands who are rescues and didn't handle the quick weather changes very well and dropped so much weight. This supplement really helped them get back to a healthy weight.
Rehab of emanciated Elder horse
Gigi's not keen on the taste, having to and power Gatorade to mask it. As far as body mass it's too soon to tell. Not quite a month yet