AniMed Professional Strength Remission Hoof Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfectly formulated for horses that have foundered or are prone to the risk of founder (Laminitis)
- It’s a scientifically engineered blend of ingredients containing probiotics and functional carbohydrates to help relieve inflammation in the folds of tissue connecting the pedal bone to the hoof
- Contains, magnesium, 70 antioxidants, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to strengthen and heal your riding buddy
- Helps support the beneficial bacteria in the stomach to help maintain his natural gut health
- Developed for horses of all classes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ADM GROSTRONG Granules Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$10.15Chewy Price$19.11List Price$9.64Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Red Cell Pellets Horse Supplement, 64-day supply$26.18Chewy Price$47.99List Price$24.87Autoship Price
- AniMed 3in1 BugLyte Horse Supplement, 1.5-lb tub, bundle of 2$52.94Chewy Price$50.29Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Selenium Nerve, Muscle & Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$15.26Chewy Price$14.50Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$78.99Chewy Price$115.69List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 15-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb jar, 70 Day Supply$41.95Chewy Price$63.59List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Hoof, Skin & Coat Powder Horse Supplement, 4.5-lb bag$29.42Chewy Price$29.75List Price$27.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$41.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Vita Flex MSM Ultra Pure Joint Support Granules Dog & Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket$32.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle$49.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Absorbine Flex+Max Advanced Joint Health Optimized Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Magnesium Oxide, Flaxseed Meal, Stabilized Rice Bran...||Dehydrated Seaweed Meals, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles...||Feeding Oat Meal, Yeast Culture, Dried Brewer's Yeast...||Active Ingredients: Biotin, Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Lecithin.||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Flaxseed Meal...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||—||Adult||Adult|
|Special Diet||—||—||Soy Free||—||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Great for my horse!
My horses’ nutritionist recommended I try Remission for my older mare who has Cushings and used to founder one the spring and fall. Since she started taking it her hooves have been free of pain, no founder episodes. I also appreciate the probiotics included in this supplement.
Using for two foundered horses
We have two precious walking horses that have foundered in the past. This product was recommended to assist in the daily hoof care. They tolerate it well and according to the package will take time to determine the effectiveness. We are prayerful that it will help our boys.
Helps keep founder away
As long as I use Remission daily my mare has not had a laminitis episode in 2 years. Keeps her calmer also, with the magnesium
Smells too strong horse won’t eat it
I bought this for my horse and due to its strong smell she won’t eat it when mixed in her grain no matter what else I try to mix in there
I have been giving this to my horses for two months, no signs of recurring laminitis (although have changed their diets), they eat it with no problems!
Smells terrible, my horses won't go near it
Smells terrible, my horses won't go near it, even when smothered in carrots and apple juice. I only used one half ounce scoop diluted in apple juice, water and carrots, my 3 horses wouldn't go for it. I'm so disappointed. Wasted $$$ and horses not benefitting from it. Wish I had ordered my usual instead, AniMed Biotin 100 Hoof Health Powder Farm Animal & Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub. Can this be returned or exchanged?
Have been giving my old horses in their upper 20’s this for about 5 years now...all I can say is wow what a difference even the farrier is impressed! If you have a horse thats prone to chipping and cracking hooves this is a necessity for sure :) It’s a powder so what works best in my case is to mix in a bottle with little water then pour on pellets or grain and stir in. My horses gobble right up. Never knew Chewy carried this and was thrilled to see what a great price they have so now have on auto delivery which is awesome :)
Trusted supplement for my metabolic horse
I have used this supplement for years for my metabolic miniature horse. He has insulin resistance and I believe that this supplement gives him the support that he requires to help keep laminitis at bay. Remission helps with the overall management of his condition.
My rescued haflinger gelding had a persistent limp. He had X-rays, ultrasounds and everything we could think of to try to figure out what the problem was. I decided to try Remission out of desperation. After a month, his limp is completely GONE. His coat is bright and dappled. I will never go without it again.
Remission ... a lifesaver for my pony with sore feet.
I will go on Auto Delivery with Remission. After a few tubs my pony is growing healthy hooves. My farrier noted the changes each visit. Not only has it helped with new healthy growth, she is walking and trotting without pain. So Thankful for a product that truly works.