API Accu-Clear Freshwater Aquarium Clarifier
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to clear cloudy or green water within several hours.
- Clumps tiny particles together for easy filter removal.
- Safe solution for freshwater fish and plants.
- Just use once a week as part of routine maintenance.
- The tan, translucent liquid is completely odorless for your convenience.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 1-oz bottle$2.59Chewy Price$3.69List Price$2.46Autoship Price
- API Algaefix Algae Control Aquarium Solution, 1.25-oz bottle$4.00Chewy Price$6.09List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- API Tap Water Conditioner Aquarium Water Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Tetra Cleaning Bacteria Aquarium Water Care, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- API Leaf Zone Freshwater Aquarium Plant Fertilizer, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- API Pond Simply Clear Pond Water Clarifier, 1-gal bottle$92.99Chewy Price$130.19List Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond AlgaeControl Water Treatment, 101.4-oz bottle$45.01Chewy Price$65.89List Price$42.76Autoship Price
- dealAPI 5 in 1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$10.80Chewy Price$16.59List Price$10.26Autoship Price
- Aqueon PURE Betta Beads Aquarium Water Care, 8.8-oz bag, Blue$6.73Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.39Autoship Price
- EcoBio-Block EcoBio-Stone with Beneficial Aquarium Bacteria, Medium$17.92Chewy Price$36.25List Price$17.02Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8.45-oz bottle$7.86Chewy Price$9.09List Price$7.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Polyelectrolytes.||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
rating accu-clear water cleaner
This did not do a thing. I am having trouble getting my water clear again. I think it may be my filters. I changed my whole house filter system, hoping that will clear it up. It has been so clear for several years then it just got cloudy. I have been using the API goldfish aquarium cleaner for years and it worked.
made my water worst
I added one cap full of the bottle and it instantly got more cloudy I thought it might clear up by today but hasn’t. Very disappointed
This too was larger than I have ordered in the past and didn't realize it. I am so pleased that I did. It is well worth it.
This is an excellent water clarifier! It truly works! It cleared up my son's fish tank within an hour & the tank was pretty cloudy. I usually use another popular brand to clear the tank, but I saw the reviews for API Accu Clear Freshwater Aquarium Clarifier & decided to give it a try,& it's a great product in a small bottle!
Made my water worse
This didn't clear my water, it actually made my water cloudy
the product does what it says it will do
I was at first a little skeptical about using this but decided to go ahead and given it a try. Put 5 ml of it in my 50 gallon aquarium and waited to see what it does. Almost right away the water turned very cloudy but after a short period of time you could see the water beginning to clear up. After about 8 hours my tank was crystal clear
The turtle tank is so clear, I recommend everyone get this and add it with stress zyme and sludge destroyer
Not the best
Did not work as description stated. It was added to the tank and the fish were acting fun. Also, it made the water clouded. Don't recommend.
It really does work well and is perfect for our 3 gallon betta tank. I love Chewy as well. Great company
I was very skeptical but about 8 hours later a big improvement