API Extra Long Algae Scraper for Glass Aquariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quickly and easily scrubs away unsightly algae from your glass aquarium.
- 18-inch scraper designed with extra-long handle helps keep your hand from getting wet.
- Designed with a durable, double-sided scrubbing pad.
- Helps you reach those hard-to-reach places with accuracy and control.
- Manually removing algae, along with using an algaecide is key to treating and controlling algae growth.
Help keep your aquarium extra clean with API's Algaefix solution.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eheim Everyday Fish Feeder Food Dispenser$33.00Chewy Price
- Tetra Water Garden Pond Pump, 1200-gph$111.99Chewy Price$114.39List Price
- Marina Flexible Cleaning Brush for Aquariums, 1 count$3.65Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Marina Flexible Tube Brush for Aquariums, 40-in$2.89Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- API Algae Pad for Acrylic Aquariums, 2 count$7.54Chewy Price$8.38List Price$7.16Autoship Price
- Marina Brush Kit for Aquariums, 3 count$6.56Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Microbe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- API Extra Long Algae Scraper for Acrylic Aquariums$9.50Chewy Price$11.69List Price
- Marina Impeller Brush Set for Aquariums, 2 count$3.35Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Mag-Float Scraper Blades Aquarium Cleaner, Small/Medium$12.49Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Super Battery Powered Aquarium Gravel Cleaner$38.53Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Coralife BioCube Aquarium Mini Ultraviolet Sterilizer$56.49Chewy Price$92.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Great for a tall tank
Nice long handle makes it easy to clean a tall tank without getting your sleeves soaked.
This takes a bit of elbow grease but works well even when you let your fish tank get too dirty. The long handle is great, and the brush is quite sturdy and rigid.
Bought this for my daughter to clean her fish tank. She really likes it because she doesn’t have to bend over anymore! Gets the corners clean too.
Does it's job
Good product that does exactly what it's supposed to. Long enough for my 5 and 10 gallon tanks that I dont need to put my arms into the tank. I like that it easily gets algae in the corners too. It does soak up a good bit of water though so just make you sure you have a towel when you're done cleaning.
Efficient glass cleaning tool
I have been using a dish scrubber to clean algae off the tank walls each week. It's hard on my shoulders and back to reach into the corners of the tank. (A plant acquisition introduced green hair algae into my tank and it's hard to get off.) This scraper not only gets into the corners much more easily than my arms do, but is thinner so doesn't uproot the plants and is much better at getting the algae off the walls than the dish scrubber was.
we have a twenty gallon goldfish tank, this is the perfect size for a quick cleaning
Scrapes algae off in a jiffy
I got these to replace our ratty old algae scrapers and I am so glad I did. These work like a charm, making light work of scraping any algae off of the glass. Glad I bought two just in case one wears out!
Does the job
Good brush, does the job it's supposed to do. May need to scrub a little bit harder to get corners but I think there are other Types of Brushes for corners.
Good Manual Brush
Good at getting rid of even the most stubborn glass algae. Will takes a few scrub overs at times but gets the job done well.
Clunky but works
It works. Short story long, it's big and awkward to use. Much more effective than the magnetic contraption I had been using. I just wish it was easier to maneuver.